Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2001 2:56:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 3:25:36 AM EDT
[#1]
But how can that be?  Al said that he invented it! He wouldn't lie would he?  It must be that the History Channel was wrong because we all know that neither Klinton (both Bill and the rug muncher Hillary) nor Gore would ever lie!
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 1:21:38 AM EDT
[#2]
You bastard!  15 Jan is _my_ birthday.  Give it back :)  Oh well, have a happy bday.  I will be camping in Rocky Mountain NP.  Anything special for you?

/rl - looking forward to a week of subzero weather.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:24:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 4:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Tim Berners Lee, [i]inventor of the World Wide Web[/i], released a simple line-mode Web browser on the Internet on this day in 1992. Berners Lee had first proposed the Web in 1990 and had presented early versions of Web clients, servers, and browsers to his colleagues throughout 1991
View Quote

Yes, but Al Gore said he invented the _internet_, he said nothing of the WWW. [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top