Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2001 11:26:34 PM EDT
Woo hoo! My kind of womenz!

[url]www.armedfemalesofamerica.com/[/url]

From their FAQ:

Why another pro-gun women's group?
                                We realize there are other groups out there that women can join, but the AFA message is significantly different. AFA has taken a NO-COMPROMISE
                           position by calling for the repeal of ALL gun laws back to and including NFA 34. AFA is serious about restoring our Rights as originally intended by our
                           Founding Documents. If you're looking for a women's organization to exchange cooking recipes, talk about child rearing or stitchery, then this is not the place
                           for you.

And this:

"OUR HUMAN RIGHTS are worth fighting for -- specifically, our right to keep and bear arms, and we're prepared to fight to our death to preserve those rights. We
                         always seek peaceful solutions first, but never underestimate the aim of . . .

Armed Females"
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I was impressed till I noticed they used WOLF ammo jpg's underneath their directory listing.

And it's obviously in .223 and right above that they have an AK pictured!

Oh well, still Womenz with Gunz kinda warms my cockles!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 3:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Thoz womenz need a link to AR15.com on their website [;)]

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 4:49:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Tyler
View Quote
WHAT TD SAID!
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:39:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 5:42:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Come to think of it, maybe that is where Imbroglio got his guns.  "If you leave me alone, I will [i]give[/i] you this revolver!"
[:D]
View Quote

ROFLMAO!!!

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Tyler
View Quote

i'll second that motion.  The Women Shooters Forum has everything it needs....except the WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 12/18/2001 8:45:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, ARLady... being the moderator of the women's forum, what are you waiting for?!? [;)]

loonybin
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Well, ARLady... being the moderator of the women's forum, what are you waiting for?!? [;)]

loonybin
View Quote

There's a WIMMENZ FORUM?
Man, I missed a LOT when my computer was down.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Shamefully, I think that there are more posts by men in the womenz forum.

Hey, I only posted in there twice... [;)]

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 10:44:00 AM EDT
[#11]
"Why an AK47 instead of an American made firearm, such as a M16.
Actually, we chose the AK47 because it is so recognizable. It's the very firearm that the anti-freedom groups want "you" to fear. Frankly, I don't care where my firearm of choice is made, or for that matter who manufactures it. What matters to us at AFA is that we retain the right to own "ANY" firearm that we choose, as guaranteed and SECURED by the US Constitution. We refuse to be victimized by left-thinking in that the AK, or any firearm, is evil! A gun, is a gun, is a gun. The function of the AK is no different than any other semi-auto firearm. In fact it has been used to help liberate many oppressed nations. We view the AK47 as a symbol of FREEDOM!"

Wouldn't the "Symbol of Freedom" be the FN/FAL then? Since it is used by more of the "Free World".

I am like them though in that I personally don't care where it is manufactured either.

I prefer most of them to be made in the USA!
But there are other countries that produce quality stuff.

Big(TheFlagStillStandsForFreedom)Dozer66
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:01:27 PM EDT
[#12]
I like that site so much, I bookmarked it.  We need more women and men like them.
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 1:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
[b]I would rather have a fullauto than diamonds[/b]

NOW THATS A TRUE LADY!!!!!!!!!!!! [^]

im in love
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top