Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2001 2:59:51 PM EDT
You will see what I've been telling you for some time.  Mullah Muhammad Omar was given a free pass out of Kandahar by our "buds" in the Afghan opposition (Mullah Naquib or Karzai)!

When a dog bites the hand who feeds him, he should have the crap beat out of him with a baseball bat!

DaMan  
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Mudda fahkers.

I was sitting here serfing.
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#2]
No surprise I guess.......Mujahideen will be Mujahideen..........the have some common bond even though they want to kill each other too......

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - but we're still "the great white Satan" to the Muslim world. Call us what they will - we still got nukes left [:D]
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 3:34:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Just watched The Fox Report.

No mention of this.

What's your source?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top