Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/15/2001 2:10:11 PM EDT
(I found this on glocktalk) Folks, here's a link: [url]http://www.frontsight.com/hnetoffer.htm[/url] And may I recommend that anyone who can spend $100 on a cert go take a class (rifle, pistol, or shotgun). If you haven't ever been to gun school, here's an awesome chance. Buy a couple and give them as gifts to friends who might want to go. If cost was an issue, at this price you can't complain much about it...that's $50/day for a quality class at a decent gun school. Anyway, just FYI, and I hope to see bunches of y'all there. No, I'm not connected to FS other than having taken the Free SMG class.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:35:09 PM EDT
I might have to take that offer.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 3:28:08 PM EDT
Hmmmmmmmmm....I might need to go check that out. Sgtar15
Link Posted: 12/17/2001 10:00:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/17/2001 10:33:15 AM EDT by 223DEVIL]
I'm interested...
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:11:34 PM EDT
Has anyone taken the basic 2 day handgun coarse? Is it worth $100?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:17:20 PM EDT
Probably, they usually want $500 for a 2 day don't they?
Link Posted: 12/18/2001 2:23:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/19/2001 12:59:18 AM EDT
Umm. It's a good price. In fact, it's a fantastically great price. Frankly, it makes me nervous. Anyone know how their finances are? I remember reading that they'd foreclosed on a few peoples' properties recently, and when I was there they mentioned some major project delays (expensive and time-consuming) due to their first building contractor screwing up royally.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:14:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sfoo: (I found this on glocktalk) Folks, here's a link: [url]http://www.frontsight.com/hnetoffer.htm[/url] And may I recommend that anyone who can spend $100 on a cert go take a class (rifle, pistol, or shotgun). If you haven't ever been to gun school, here's an awesome chance. Buy a couple and give them as gifts to friends who might want to go. If cost was an issue, at this price you can't complain much about it...that's $50/day for a quality class at a decent gun school. Anyway, just FYI, and I hope to see bunches of y'all there. No, I'm not connected to FS other than having taken the Free SMG class.
View Quote
Has anyone loaded up on these? I might have some customers...
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:27:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed: Umm. It's a good price. In fact, it's a fantastically great price. Frankly, it makes me nervous. Anyone know how their finances are? I remember reading that they'd foreclosed on a few peoples' properties recently, and when I was there they mentioned some major project delays (expensive and time-consuming) due to their first building contractor screwing up royally.
View Quote
I was thinking the exact same thing. I haven't had a chance to make it out there for any classes yet and I'd hate for them to close up shop before I get a chance to. $100 is really cheap for a class anywhere. I'm still amazed that their free subgun class is still going on.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:30:38 PM EDT
Hmmmnn....I'm going to Blackwater at the end of March for 5 days - $1070 Frontsite for 2 days - $100 HOLY CRAP THAT'S A BARGAIN!
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 3:45:23 PM EDT
I get this: The page or file you attempted to access is non-existent, or has been moved Please contact Front Sight and notify them of this problem
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 5:19:50 PM EDT
[url]http://www.frontsight.com/home.html[/url] This site is up, but I got the same message on the promotional page linked above. I took a four-day rifle class that a member gave me as a gift last fall, it rocked. Highly recommended. Go and enjoy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 6:46:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/26/2002 7:38:38 PM EDT
Do you have to listen to a development sales pitch when you're there or on the phone?
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 5:39:48 AM EDT
Short answer is yes. Ignatius is a master salesman. He stands at the front of the room with one of those wrap-around microphone rigs like the guy at the county fair and has a spiel down pat. But it's not high pressure or anything, and most of what he said was interesting. I got out of there without buying anything.
Top Top