Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2001 1:40:48 PM EDT
Jane in her Glory sitting on an anti-aircraft gun mount.
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/032/yj/QA/eS/6N46619.jpg[/img]

KEEP THIS MOVING ACROSS AMERICA HONORING A TRAITOR This is for all the kids born in the 70's that do not remember this, and didn't have to bear the burden, that our fathers, mothers, and older brothers and sisters had to bear.Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century." Unfortunately, many have forgotten and still countless others have never known how Ms.  Fonda betrayed not only the idea of our country but specific men who served and sacrificed during Vietnam.

Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:42:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.  The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.  In 1978, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison-the "Hanoi Hilton." Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received.  He spat at Ms.  Fonda, was clubbed, and dragged away.

During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the camp Commandant's feet, which sent that officer berserk. In '78, the AF Col.  still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a wooden baton.From 1963-65, Col.  Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4Es).  He spent 6 -years in the "Hilton"- the first three of which he was "missing in action".  His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.  His group, too, got the cleaned, fed, clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:43:47 PM EDT
[#2]
They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived.  Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his SSN on it, in the palm of his hand.  When paraded before Ms.  Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper.

She took them all without missing a beat.  At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him the little pile of papers. Three men died from the subsequent beatings.  Col.  Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know about her actions that day.

I was a civilian economic development advisor in Vietnam, and was captured by the North Vietnamese communists in South Vietnam in 1968, and held for over 5 years.  I spent 27 months in solitary confinement, one year in a cage in Cambodia, and one year in a "black box" in Hanoi.  My North Vietnamese captors deliberately poisoned and murdered a female missionary, a nurse in a leprosarium in Ban me Thuot, South Vietnam, whom I buried in the jungle near the Cambodian border.

At one time, I was weighing approximately 90 lbs.  (My normal weight is 170 lbs.) We were Jane Fonda's "war criminals."

When Jane Fonda was in Hanoi, I was asked by the camp communist political officer if I would be willing to meet with Jane Fonda.  I said yes, for I would like to tell her about the real treatment we POWs received different from the treatment purported by the North Vietnamese, and parroted by Jane Fonda, as "humane and lenient." Because of this, I spent three days on a rocky floor on my knees with outstretched arms with a large amount of steel placed on my hands, and beaten with a bamboo cane till my arms dipped.

I had the opportunity to meet with Jane Fonda for a couple of hours after I was released.  I asked her if she would be willing to debate me on TV. She did not answer me.

This does not exemplify someone who should be honored as part of "100 Years of Great Women." Lest we forget..."100 years of great women" should never include a traitor whose hands are covered with the blood of so many patriots.  There are few things I have strong visceral reactions to, but Hanoi Jane's participation in blatant treason, is one of them.

Please take the time to forward to as many people as you possibly can. It will eventually end up on her computer and she needs to know that we will never forget.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:48:07 PM EDT
[#3]
If anyone knows Hanoi Jane's email or home phone/address i'd like to have it.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:21:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I hate her guts. She is worse than that Taliban lover Walker.
When I was in high school my PE teacher, a woman, ordered the class to work out to the Jane Fonda exersize tape
I refused to participate and told her I would run laps around the gym or something but I was not going to have anything to do with the Jane Fonda workout.
I was sent by her to see the Principle. I did't know it but he was a Vietnam Vet.
He went with me back to the PE class and he personally removed the Fonda tape from the VCR.
I don't know to this day what he told that teacher but she sure kissed my ass from that point on.
To bad there are not more guys like him around in this old world.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:27:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Jane Fonda is being honored as one of the "100 Women of the Century."
View Quote

By whom?

This internet myth was started a very long time ago ('99 I believe), and has been thoroughly debunked, even by folks on this site.  She is human garbage, but the "100 Women..." thing is pure fantasy.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I am sure I will get flamed for this but fuck it. I would happily rape and kill that fucking bitch - after my dog got done with her.

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 4:49:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I am sure I will get flamed for this but fuck it. I would happily rape and kill that fucking bitch - after my dog got done with her.

Ropes
View Quote

After?  Damn dude, I'd only flame you for wanting doggy's sloppy seconds.

[puke]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:01:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:05:10 PM EDT
[#9]
P*** on that C***!!  

[img]http://www.americanhonor.net/vietna1.gif[/img]

[url]http://www.americanhonor.net/vietnam.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 12/15/2001 5:11:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Last I saw of "Hanoi" Jane she was interviewed by Barbara Wa Wa.
I made myself watch every damn minute including commercials.
Sick - sickening
"Hanoi" caused GI's to be killed over there.  It will be necessary for God to forgive her as I'll hate her with my last breath.

At the end of the Vietnam war had she gone to Vietnam, North Korea, Cuba, etc., to live I would have still detested her.  However she would have had my respect.

Instead she chose to live here in luxury among the people she detests.
[V]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#11]
[url]www.hanoijane.net[/url]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#12]
ok guys (talking to regular members) how many times have we shot this down???

like 5+????

what's going on?
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:32:17 PM EDT
[#13]
The SS# thing is bogus too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:45:49 PM EDT
[#14]
A bar I used to go to (a little juke joint) had a Hanoi Jane urinal traget it it. Always made sure I pissed at least 2 times a visit.
What a worthless c**t. I hope she gets it back 10 fold in the afterlife.

*edited to add: Why wasn't she tried as a traitor?? Seems she gave "comfort and aid" to the enemy.
[smoke]
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ropes
View Quote

I always wonder why guys get booted from this site. Sometimes I wonder if it will be me next, I confront those who claim to have the truth. Ropes lives on.

Jane Fonda repented of all the things that she did that perpetuated the celebrity/elitist, political activist, feminist, pro this, anti that and wrapped herself in the Eternal Jesus Christ, surrendering her life to his use. Jane's husband, Ted Turner, multi-billionaire, resisted her, and Jane countered with divorce suit. Her life has now become an enigma for those that believe that a good life will be rewarded with heaven, with the truth that a life at any point devoted to the love of God is the beginning of truth.

Hallelujah!

A life facing this or that that seems just.

Turn.

Face God Almighty.

Link Posted: 12/15/2001 8:01:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Wow SF46, as you say having been born in the 70s, I had no idea anything like this had occured.  It's amazing how the media portrays fonda as some sort of All-American icon.  Must be all those bleeding heart section 8s running that industry.  It's disgusting.  Thanks for your vigilance.  I just checked out amazon.com and it seems that the book "Aid and Comfort" does not come out till January 2002.  Should be an interesting read.  If it's any good, I will be sure to buy a copy or two for the local public library.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 12:13:56 PM EDT
[#17]
I spend my summers in New Mexico. Hanoi Jane has bought part of the old Greer Garson ranch in Pecos, NM. It is close to Santa Fe so she is living the good life with the liberal pukes who have over run Santa Fe. Local paper showed her on clean up day at the Pecos river which runs by her new place. Most of the Bataan Death march folks were New Mexico Natioal Guard. I wonder what they think? John
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:18:26 PM EDT
[#18]
[url]http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/weekly/aa110399.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
ok guys (talking to regular members) how many times have we shot this down???

like 5+????

what's going on?
View Quote

Should this be #6?

Once again, this story can be seen here:  [url]http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/fonda.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:44:07 PM EDT
[#20]
the bullshit meter is pegged! again!

[img]http://www.pipebombnews.com/readerimages/BSMETER.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The first part of this is from an F-4E pilot.  The pilot's name is Jerry Driscoll, a River Rat.  In 1978, the former Commandant of the USAF Survival School was a POW in Ho Lo Prison-the "Hanoi Hilton." Dragged from a stinking cesspit of a cell, cleaned, fed, and dressed in clean PJs, he was ordered to describe for a visiting American "Peace Activist" the "lenient and humane treatment" he'd received.  He spat at Ms.  Fonda, was clubbed, and dragged away.

During the subsequent beating, he fell forward upon the camp Commandant's feet, which sent that officer berserk. In '78, the AF Col.  still suffered from double vision (which permanently ended his flying days) from the Vietnamese Col.'s frenzied application of a wooden baton.From 1963-65, Col.  Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4Es).  He spent 6 -years in the "Hilton"- the first three of which he was "missing in action".  His wife lived on faith that he was still alive.  His group, too, got the cleaned, fed, clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.

View Quote

Not only are the dates all wrong, we didn't get F-4E's until about '69.  C's or D's yes, E's, no.  I spent a short time assigned to the 13th TFS in Udorn RTAFB in '69.  The D was the latest, hot dog version of the F-4.

She was "tried" in a Hollywoord court and found immediatly innocent.  No testimony, no prosecution, no double jeapordy.  Daddy's buddies.
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 12:16:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I personally don't know if every little detail in this story is up to snuff, but the basic story line is indeed true.

I can't wait to piss on that Commie Traitor bitch's grave!
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 1:00:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ropes
View Quote

I always wonder why guys get booted from this site. Sometimes I wonder if it will be me next, I confront those who claim to have the truth. Ropes lives on.

Jane Fonda repented of all the things that she did that perpetuated the celebrity/elitist, political activist, feminist, pro this, anti that and wrapped herself in the Eternal Jesus Christ, surrendering her life to his use. Jane's husband, Ted Turner, multi-billionaire, resisted her, and Jane countered with divorce suit. Her life has now become an enigma for those that believe that a good life will be rewarded with heaven, with the truth that a life at any point devoted to the love of God is the beginning of truth.
View Quote

so, because she "found god"...she is to be forgiven by all men (READ PEOPLE) whom she's had to deal with in her mortal life?  BULL!

your god (any god) may forgive her, and reward her in the afterlife. but that does NOT excuse anything she did. By your thinking, Osama Bin laden can climb out of his cave with a King James Bible saying e's been converted and you say "okay."

frankly, if her 'acceptance' of god has granted her eternal forgiveness, then she should prove it and end her miserable life and allow her heavenly good life to start.

No_Expert
Link Posted: 12/23/2001 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hallelujah!

A life facing this or that that seems just.

Turn.

Face God Almighty.

View Quote

She is still for gun control.
Link Posted: 12/26/2001 3:12:59 PM EDT
[#25]
And unless I'm mistaken, she got her ideas from her old man. He of the conscientious objector, often quoted as saying he "wasn't going out in some World War and get killed".  Instead, the coward made war movies for Hollywood, to better boost the morale of  America.  Further proof that the human gene pool is not only tainted but hereditary.......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top