Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2001 1:10:49 PM EDT

Its friday and I'm soooo bored at work right now.  Can't wait till this day is over.  sigh......

Wish I could go shooting.  Just got a new Rem 870.  Would love to go blasting.

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:12:33 PM EDT
[#1]
gun show. replace broken/lost parts, start new projects. what fun!
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:13:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Crossroads of the West Gun Show in Del Mar, Californistan.

I'm meeting a coworker in front of the ticket booths at 10:00 AM Saturday.

I'll be the guy with the long ponytail, desert camo cargo pants and gray GOA t-shirt.

[50]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I took the day off and went to the range with a melon breasted blonde. She was brain dead but that girl could hit center mass 99%.
Company Xmas party is Saturday.
Open bar whoo hoo!
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Goin deer huntin with my recurve bow.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#5]

tc6969

I envy you my friend.  Shooting and melons?

Why does that fit so well,  Its...  like...
cookies and milk, wine and cheese  [:)]

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:20:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What are you looking forward to this weekend?

View Quote

I've got a date tonight with one of our vendors. We've been flirting with each other for the last two months. Everytime I place an order , she sounds likes the hottest thing on earth.

Christmas party tomorrow. Company rented out one of the hottest night clubs for our annual fling. I'm going to try to NOT make a complete ass out of myself this year.

Sunday-Coming down from Saturday's christmas party. This usually takes a full day of recovery. Also watching the Raiders win.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:24:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...I've got a date tonight with one of our vendors. We've been flirting with each other for the last two months. Everytime I place an order , she sounds likes the hottest thing on earth.
View Quote

Uh-oh.

Have you ever seen her in PERSON?
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Uh-oh.

Have you ever seen her in PERSON?
View Quote

Yeah, I've seen her. She sometimes delivers the product straight to my office.
I just broke up with my last woman last thursday and decided it was time to get back into the game. So, I asked her out on tuesday.
It's gonna be the basic dinner and a movie thing. I think I'll take her to a romantic movie like "Behind enemy lines" or something.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like many of you have a fun filled weekend.  

John,  Good luck on your date.  haha "Behind Enemy lines" At first I though you were talking about grabbin her butt. [:)]

Anyone doing one of my favorite past times.  Kicking back with a beer and watching TV.

I have no life.

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

John,  Good luck on your date.  haha "Behind Enemy lines" At first I though you were talking about grabbin her butt. [:)]

Anyone doing one of my favorite past times.  Kicking back with a beer and watching TV.

I have no life.

View Quote

Well, grabbing her ass is on the agenda. Now, whether she lets me grab it is a completely different matter.

Kicking back and having a couple beers is on the agenda for Sunday.

Bro, come down and hang with us. We're going to be bar-b-queing on Sunday. Got a pool and a jacuzzi. Excellent way to relax after a night of renegade partying.
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 1:51:42 PM EDT
[#11]

Thanks for the invite.

I also have a full agenda during the weekend.
Shopping, baby watch, bit of work, putting up curtains,  and junk like that.

Wifes been bugging me to get that done.

I would love to kick it with a  beer and watch the raiders game.  I can't remember the last weekend I had time to do that.

You have a pool and jacuzzi?
Got a date for the weekend.

If you can go shooting too.......Man, you are living life brother. [:)]

Link Posted: 12/14/2001 2:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you can go shooting too.......Man, you are living life brother. [:)]

View Quote

I would love to go shoot, but it has become a struggle to go. I live in Cali and I'm one of the thousands of people that um, "forgot" to register their evil assault rifles. I've got some fun toys, but every time we go shoot,I have to watch for the LAW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top