Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/12/2001 7:39:17 PM EDT
There was a FLAME on here by someone...delivered about someone..I think garandman was the recipient of the flame. It was a classic, bust your balls post...I would like to use it to blast someone on another site..a liberal who has been on my nerves for a year now. I have had it with him. And I would like to post an annhilatary(sic) post. Or...if there is an exhaustive blow away flame someone has. If I remember correctly...he talked about his family tree, anatomy, sexual preference,hygene..etc.. Thanks..Liberals are so hard headed, [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:50:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:55:59 PM EDT
Sounds good to me...you can't shoot em' without gettin' caught....so flame em'!! Maybe the monitors should tack up Ar15's best flames...just for kicks, for a few days... I need some material badly. right on.. [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:56:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer: here's an idea.. how about a war forum wher flame wars came be settled away from the main borad. Also a composit Best of Flame posts would be cool.
View Quote
That is a great idea. Think of the entertainment! Goatboy, do this PLEASE!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:00:23 PM EDT
Well you've got my permision, but I didn't have anything to do with it: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=69816[/url]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:00:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/12/2001 7:54:02 PM EDT by Green_Furniture]
Is this [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=69816[/url] the thread you're talking about? It is a classic. Printed it out and have it hanging on my wall for future useage. Hanging my head because SR15 beat me like a drum.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:13:49 PM EDT
Bingo...damn and garandman just blew it off. Amazing...DScott's looked to be the Blu-82 and Mcscuzzi was a GBU directed at garandman. I wish the montiors would open the drums of past whoop ass...at least for a couple of days...Christmas early. Thanks guys...off to the Democratic underground! [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:14:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Green_Furniture: Hanging my head because SR15 beat me like a drum.
View Quote
Sorry, couldn't help it. That thread is just too funny.
Top Top