Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2001 8:15:56 AM EDT
I ordered a I.W.B. One size holster for glock 10mm/.45 and it rocks It conceals and its very comfie wiht my Glock21.. Well I got my bank statement and they charged me for the fitted holster for a Glock21 well this caused my overdraft to kick in as I bought it right befor epayday and only had $39 and change in my account well well the price was sopossed to be $38.45 holster/with 3 day select UPS. well they charged me $63.75 overdraft took care of it but charged me $17.50 in over Draft Fees..I contacted Blade Tech and instead of geting the Difference Refunded I asked for a 30RD AR mag pouch in olive drab without any hesitation they said sure. and will ship one out this afternoon....

I will buy from them again....

edited to change "but" to "buy" hehehe
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#1]
My dad had the occasion of meeting Tim Wegner and said he was one of the most genuine people he has ever met.  This was on a hunting trip and dad didn't know about his company.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey Burn,
Hope you don't mind this question but, how big of a guy are you?  I am looking for an IWB holster for my Glock 21.  I'm 5'11" 250 and need something that is comfy.  Thinking of Blade Tech or Sidearmor.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:28:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I agree they're a great company to do business with.  They also make the absolute best IDPA speedloder holder out there.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:31:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Burn,
Hope you don't mind this question but, how big of a guy are you?  I am looking for an IWB holster for my Glock 21.  I'm 5'11" 250 and need something that is comfy.  Thinking of Blade Tech or Sidearmor.  Thanks.
View Quote

Im 6'4" and 270
I tried the one size and the specific sizes and both work I got th eone size because it saved me some cash.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:07:12 AM EDT
[#5]
The last order I put in with them was pretty messed up. They were in the middle of moving and my stuff was not shipped in a timely manner.
I contacted Tim and he sure made it right. They shipped my stuff UPS next day air. I'll tell anyone who askes me that they are Honest folks who make a great product.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:18:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Im 6'4" and 270
I tried the one size and the specific sizes and both work I got th eone size because it saved me some cash.
View Quote

Glad to hear that it works well for small guys like us.  I'll have to get one on order to try out.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 11:25:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Love mine.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I had them make me a left-handed holster and a double mag pouch for my HK USP Tactical.  It was inexpensive and service was fast.  It works like a champ and looks good doing it.  
I was surprised that even though they had to go find a gun and create this holster they were happy to do it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered a holster for my Para P14 with both the loops and j-hook.

The j-hook wasn't that great for me...called them and asked if I could return for a refund...she said she would credit my card and I could keep them.

Ordered another holster from them later on.  

I have been very pleased with them.  Great customer service.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top