Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/11/2001 8:18:30 PM EDT
Got this as an email...thought I'd share. "You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news On September 11, 2001. Neither will I. I was on the 110th floor in a smoke >filled room with a man who called his wife to say "Good-Bye." I held his >fingers steady as he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, "Honey, I am >not going to make it, but it is OK...I am ready to go." I was with his >wife when he called as she fed breakfast to their children. I held her >up as she tried to understand his words and as she realized he wasn't >coming home that night. I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a >woman cried out to Me for help. "I have been knocking on the door of >your heart for 50 years!" I said. "Of course I will show you the way >home - only believe in Me now." I was at the base of the building with >the Priest ministering to the injured and devastated souls. I took him >home to tend to his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered. I >was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every prayer. I was >with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in the very hearts of the >believers there, comforting and assuring them that their faith has saved >them. I was in Texas, Kansas, London. I was standing next to you when >you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me? I want you to know that >I saw every face. I knew every name - though not all know Me. Some met >Me for the first time on the 86th floor. Some sought Me with their last >breath. Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke and >flames; "Come to Me... this way... take my hand." Some chose, for the >final time, to ignore Me. But, I was there. I did not place you in the >Tower that day. You may not know why, but I do. However, if you were >there in that explosive moment in time, would you have reached for Me? >September 11, 2001 was not the end of the journey for you. But someday >your journey will end. And I will be there for you as well. Seek Me now >while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are "ready to >go." I will be in the stairwell of your final moments. > >God >[author unknown] > >OUR FATHER > >During the next 60 seconds, stop whatever you are doing, and take this >opportunity. (Literally it is only 1 minute.) All you have to do is the >following: > >You simply say an "Our Father" for the person that sent you this >message: > >Our Father who are in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, >Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us >this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive >those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but >deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, >forever and ever Amen. > >Next, you send this message to everyone you know. In a while, more >people will have prayed for you and you would have obtained a lot of >people praying for others. > >Next, stop and think and appreciate God's power in your life, for doing >what you know is pleasing to him."
Top Top