Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/11/2001 6:02:19 PM EDT
Why, because that is what my 2year old daughter has decided to call mine.  Therefore it is now officially the "Eighten-Fourteen".  I will be contacting the russians accordingly.  
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:09:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully my wife and I, by raising her a strict traditional catholic, fomenting the proper interest in all sorts of the cool stuff her dad likes, i.e. guns, most of the bad influences out there will stay away from her.  Of couse, should they not, how shall I say it, much like I say to my wife, "they are only providing for a target rich environment."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:14:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Truth is, I just like to talk about my daughter.  every day she comes up with more amazing things.  Anyone who doesn't like kids doesn't know what they are missing.
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:40:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Perhaps after I graduate from college (if that will ever happen)
View Quote

I heard yesterday that some guy in a country band (Maybe Sawyer Brown) Just graduated after only 21 YEARS! Never give up!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top