Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/10/2001 10:27:16 PM EDT
Of course, you guys already knew that...but really, I feel much compelled to dump on this little man after reading his latest "words of almighty wisdom": (SPECIAL ATTENTION TO SECOND PARAGRAPH) _____________________________________ Annan, U.N. Accept Nobel Peace Prize 12/10/2001 11:43 AM EST By KIM GAMEL OSLO, Norway (AP) - Saying "humanity is indivisible," U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan called for global cooperation in fighting poverty, ignorance and disease as he and the United Nations accepted the centennial Nobel Peace Prize on Monday. --->Annan said the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the United States showed that the world is divided less by borders than by the gap between the fortunate and the dispossessed. He said the cost of ignoring human dignity, fundamental freedoms, security, food and education was steep. [:X*] [:X*] [:X*] "Today, no walls can separate humanitarian or human rights crises in one part of the world from national security crises in another," he said. "What begins with the failure to uphold the dignity of one life, all too often ends with a calamity for entire nations." _______________________________________ If that paragraph, with its full implications, doesn't strike you cold, then please read it again! The U.N. will be the next scourge to humanity. Now how many men of power (and honor) will stand up and call this man for what he is??? Hopefully not zero!!! BTW, as for the Nobel "Peace" Prizes, what sorry joke they are too. "I USED TO GET ANGRY--NOW I'M JUST AMUSED" M4C
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:31:43 PM EDT
I love it. He's blaming us for being victims of terrorism. What a guy.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:42:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/10/2001 10:38:08 PM EDT by M4C]
Yes, absolutely remarkable. The clear and unequivocal message conveyed is so shocking and comtemptible, I can't stop from being so amused by it--even though it can only be expected from a UN chatterbox. I guess it's like the tyrants age-old tricks. The bigger and more shocking the transgression or lie, the more believable or benign it becomes to the masses. Hmmm....I wonder....
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:49:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:31:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2001 3:24:30 AM EDT by Ulysse_Nardin_1846]
"Who you calling dirtbag sucka?" Kofi says, "I got's meself a new BMW 750i and a Glock"! [b]Photo courtesy of Imbrog|io[/b] [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p313ab94a823f44c79f669eb52eec6930/fe1d1376.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 7:20:50 AM EDT
Yeah, Kofi's a good authority on these subjects. The UN is just a big bully pulpit for all these sorry-ass, shitty third world coutries to talk trash about the US. I'm not trying to be racist, but I don't know how Kofi can talk about our society when most of his countrymen still live in tribes and murder and enslave each other over trivial matters like "Who owns that water bufalo?"
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:02:27 AM EDT
I'm sure he'd like to right the wrongful world imbalance by slapping us with a multi-trillion dollar UN tax.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:30:02 AM EDT
OK let me get this right....we had nothing really to do with the conditions in Afghanistan. The Taliban did all the ..... Annan said the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the United States showed that the world is divided less by borders than by the gap between the fortunate and the dispossessed. He said the cost of ignoring human dignity, fundamental freedoms, security, food and education was steep. Depriving of the people of the dignity...yada, yada...... So it is our fault that these low life scum have nothing......here is the solution...... GET A JOB!, stop the bull and GET A JOB! My family did not get handouts, we had to GET A JOB! OK, thank you all rant mode off.....
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:34:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2001 11:28:45 AM EDT by shooterX308]
Originally Posted By M4C: Of course, you guys already knew that...but really, I feel much compelled to dump on this little man after reading his latest "words of almighty wisdom": (SPECIAL ATTENTION TO SECOND PARAGRAPH) _____________________________________ Annan, U.N. Accept Nobel Peace Prize 12/10/2001 11:43 AM EST By KIM GAMEL OSLO, Norway (AP) - Saying "humanity is indivisible," U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan called for global cooperation in fighting poverty, ignorance and disease as he and the United Nations accepted the centennial Nobel Peace Prize on Monday. --->Annan said the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the United States showed that the world is divided less by borders than by the gap between the fortunate and the dispossessed. He said the cost of ignoring human dignity, fundamental freedoms, security, food and education was steep. [:X*] [:X*] [:X*] "Today, no walls can separate humanitarian or human rights crises in one part of the world from national security crises in another," he said. "What begins with the failure to uphold the dignity of one life, all too often ends with a calamity for entire nations." _______________________________________ If that paragraph, with its full implications, doesn't strike you cold, then please read it again! The U.N. will be the next scourge to humanity. Now how many men of power (and honor) will stand up and call this man for what he is??? Hopefully not zero!!! BTW, as for the Nobel "Peace" Prizes, what sorry joke they are too. "I USED TO GET ANGRY--NOW I'M JUST AMUSED" M4C
View Quote
Hmmm. Sounds like a blistering indictment of the Taliban to me. After all, weren't they the ones doing all the 'dispossessing'? If it isn't a Taliban stab, it should be, eh?
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:30:39 PM EDT
Gentlemen, You Americans and your myopic view of the world perplexes me. How can you not see the "big picture"? You are very amusing! Thank you.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:42:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TheWind: Annan said the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the United States showed that the world is divided less by borders than by the gap between the fortunate and the dispossessed. He said the cost of ignoring human dignity, fundamental freedoms, security, food and education was steep. Depriving of the people of the dignity...yada, yada...... So it is our fault that these low life scum have nothing......
View Quote
That's the worst part. Arab countries are screwed because they have such rotten governments and backwards views. Anyone going to give you a good job because you've memorized the Koran? No. As in the USA, it's much easier for the Arabs to blame someone else for their problems than to accept responsibility for themselves. In the USA, we hire lawyers. In the Middle East, they commit terrorism.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:47:04 PM EDT
I agree a bag of dirt.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:04:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By KofiAnnan: Gentlemen, You Americans and your myopic view of the world perplexes me. How can you not see the "big picture"? You are very amusing! Thank you.
View Quote
... Alas, you like to lurk on this site. Admit it. You're a closet AR fan. Come on. Say it. Come on!
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 12:43:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By KofiAnnan: Gentlemen, You Americans and your myopic view of the world perplexes me. How can you not see the "big picture"? You are very amusing! Thank you.
View Quote
You still living in Ghana? BTW- What's a peace prize winner like you doing with that tac-gear and Glock?
Top Top