Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/10/2001 6:45:57 AM EDT
A friend of mine e-mailed these to me...funny. These are actual quotes by Commentators at various sporting events: From Pat Glenn - Weightlifting Commentator,"This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria....I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing." From Ted Walsh, Horse Racing Commentator -- "This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother." From Greg Norman -- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." From Alan Minter -- "Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious." From Terry Venables -- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again" From Ron Atkinson -- "He dribbles a lot and the opposition don't like it- you can see it all over their faces." From Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race, 1977 -- "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew." From Metro Radio -- "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field." From David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics -- "There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class." From US TV Commentator -- "One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them......Oh my God, what have I just said. What was the question? [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:33:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By NAKED-GUNMAN: A friend of mine e-mailed these to me...funny. ... From US TV Commentator -- "One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them......Oh my God, what have I just said. What was the question? [b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote
Semi-urban-legend: http://[url]http://www.snopes2.com/radiotv/tv/palmer.htm[/url] Dang! I'd looked it up hoping to correct the quote, and found out it was a fake. [>(]
Top Top