Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2001 6:45:57 AM EDT
A friend of mine e-mailed these to me...funny.

These are actual quotes by Commentators at various sporting events:

From Pat Glenn -
Weightlifting Commentator,"This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria....I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing."

From Ted Walsh, Horse Racing Commentator -- "This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother."

From Greg Norman -- "I owe a lot to my parents,
especially my mother and father."

From Alan Minter --
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."

From Terry Venables -- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again"

From Ron Atkinson -- "He dribbles a lot and the
opposition don't like it- you can see it all over their faces."

From Harry Carpenter - BBC TV Boat Race, 1977 -- "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."

From Metro Radio --
"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

From David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics -- "There goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

From US TV Commentator --
"One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses
them......Oh my God, what have I just said.

What was the question?
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A friend of mine e-mailed these to me...funny.
From US TV Commentator --
"One of the reasons Arnie [Arnold Palmer] is playing so well is that, before each tee-shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses
them......Oh my God, what have I just said.

What was the question?
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
View Quote

Semi-urban-legend:
http://[url]http://www.snopes2.com/radiotv/tv/palmer.htm[/url]
Dang!  I'd looked it up hoping to correct the quote, and found out it was a fake. [>(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top