[#1]
Taggage...
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 8:36:28 AM EDT
[#2]
M&P sights on their way to me now.

Thanks for the discount code!
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 8:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!  I got some night sights for my Glock 26, which is my carry gun.  $61 shipped!
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Awesome.  Just ordered some Glock NS.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Afternoon bump!
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered a couple of hours ago and I already have my UPS tracking number.

That's a way to do business!
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#7]
tagged!

What's the difference between the Classic, Operator, and Pro-Series night sights???  I'm going to order, but just need to know before making a decision...
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#8]
hey it works....I just bought some 17 rd mags and a 3.5# trigger for my G-19 over the past 2 days....some sights ought to finish it off nicely.. thanks
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:13:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Going to see about getting some for my wife's Glock.

I need a tool to install them yikes.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I just ordered a couple of hours ago and I already have my UPS tracking number.

That's a way to do business!

Same here.  

Must...resist...urge...to...order...more.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:15:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Tagged for home, I love having glowsticks in each vehicle.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Their online store doesn't show up as a secure site for me.

I wouldn't take the chance, even for the 40% off.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#13]
cool
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:37:15 AM EDT
[#14]
looks like they "fixed" their problem...tried to order an AR15 front sight, website said the code only applies to certain items, not all...
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:38:24 AM EDT
[#15]
The coupon halloween only applies to certain items. None of them are in your shopping cart.

HK-156-105

Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Stoppped working.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:44:40 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Checkout is HTTPS
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:45:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I wouldn't take the chance, even for the 40% off.

Uh oh. I didn't realize that earlier when I ordered.

I was going back through to check to see if it was secure, when I tried to put the same item in the basket with the halloween code, I received the following message.

The coupon halloween only applies to certain items. None of them are in your shopping cart.

This was the SW-806 sight set.

I hope they honor my earlier order with the discount.

But no, it's not a secured site either.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:46:32 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Checkout is HTTPS

No. It's not.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 11:56:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Discount does not apply to XD or AR-15 sights.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 12:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

or Glock....at least for me
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Crapola.   I was all set to order same for my glock.....does not work for my item....
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 12:25:23 PM EDT
[#23]
I imed a Ameriglo Rep on another forum. The 40% was supposed to be only on the glow sticks but was working on everything before they realized there was a glitch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#24]
wow I went back and tried it again just to see....didn't work this time for Glock
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or Glock....at least for me

I got Xd sights for 61 shipped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

HK-156-105

Same Kimber 1911's
KM-401  
Link Posted: 10/9/2008 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/10/2008 5:41:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Hello All,  We did an email promotion for our Safety Light Sticks, sending out a 40% coupon code of 'halloween' for the light sticks only, http://www.ameriglo.net/weapon_site/store_pages/light_sticks.html

When the coupon code was entered into the Web Store it was mistakenly entered in a way that made the 40% coupon work on everything (light sticks, sights, tools, etc).  By the time we figured out the error about 50 people were able to order sights and tools with the coupon.  Of course we honored all those orders and 45 of the 50 were shipped yesterday with the other 5 getting out today. ('GSSF' is an active discount code for sights that is valid for 25% discount)

I am looking into the comments about our site not being secure as a few people posted here.  We've never had a problem with the store.  I spoke to Yahoo Merchant Services (our store host) this morning and they said the store was secure and were going to see why it does not show up that way.

Best Regards,

Rick Callihan
AmeriGlo
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 5:46:34 AM EDT
[#29]
Nice first post! ; )

Good job on honoring your mistake.
Link Posted: 10/10/2008 5:49:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hello All,  We did an email promotion for our Safety Light Sticks, sending out a 40% coupon code of 'halloween' for the light sticks only, http://www.ameriglo.net/weapon_site/store_pages/light_sticks.html

When the coupon code was entered into the Web Store it was mistakenly entered in a way that made the 40% coupon work on everything (light sticks, sights, tools, etc).  By the time we figured out the error about 50 people were able to order sights and tools with the coupon.  Of course we honored all those orders and 45 of the 50 were shipped yesterday with the other 5 getting out today. ('GSSF' is an active discount code for sights that is valid for 25% discount)

I am looking into the comments about our site not being secure as a few people posted here.  We've never had a problem with the store.  I spoke to Yahoo Merchant Services (our store host) this morning and they said the store was secure and were going to see why it does not show up that way.

Best Regards,

Rick Callihan
AmeriGlo

Very cool.  Thanks for taking the time to clear this up for us.  You should get into posting more here.  We can be an awesome source of input.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#31]
I just placed an order with you guys.  Thank you for the coupon code.  I probably ordered twice as many as I really need, so I guess it all works out!  
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 3:34:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Best Regards,

Rick Callihan
AmeriGlo

Thanks for honoring them, I was one of the people that got in to get some sights for my Glock, now I feel kinda bad about it.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Yea, I feel bad about the discount now too. Now I guess I'll have to turn around and order a ton of light sticks through my company to place in rescue packs, since I took advantage of their mistake on the discount.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:07:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Thank you for posting.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Damn, I was about to order night sights for 5 of my handguns, oh well reg sights will have to do.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:27:12 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Damn, I was about to order night sights for 5 of my handguns, oh well reg sights will have to do.

They did post a valid 25% discount code in their post above (GSSF). That's still a great deal.
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Checkout is HTTPS

No. It's not.

Yes it is. The shopping cart is a frame so the address isn't going to display as an https, but they are using Yahoo check out which is https.

https://us-dc2-order.store.yahoo.net/ymix/MetaController.html?ysco_key_event_id=1&ysco_key_store_id=yhst-67135114263613§ionId=ysco.billing
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 4:55:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/13/2008 5:14:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Best Regards,

Rick Callihan
AmeriGlo

Hey Rick,
Thanks for the 25% code! I just placed an order.

I'm glad you found the "Halloween" code error when you did because if more arfcomers would have found it, we would have broke your internet.

And I would have been one of them...
Link Posted: 10/29/2008 9:10:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Just got my two-tone operators for the M&P...

'GSSF' still working for the 25% off.  THANKS!
Link Posted: 10/29/2008 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Best Regards,

Rick Callihan
AmeriGlo

Thanks for the heads up on the 25% coupon code Rick!  Order placed!

Link Posted: 10/29/2008 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Checkout is HTTPS

No. It's not.

Yes it is. The shopping cart is a frame so the address isn't going to display as an https, but they are using Yahoo check out which is https.

https://us-dc2-order.store.yahoo.net/ymix/MetaController.html?ysco_key_event_id=1&ysco_key_store_id=yhst-67135114263613§ionId=ysco.billing

Injecting HTTPS into a frame on an HTTP page is NOT secured to the client. That's only secured between Ameriglo and Yahoo. It is outrageous to say that cart is secured all the way to the client/customer, because the link you posted above redirects to an HTTP page, not HTTPS. [img='middle']http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/smiley_freak.gif[/img]

ETA: If your browser is not showing HTTPS in the address bar, then no security measures have been negotiated with your PC/browser. I also see that the formatting is still fucked up here.
Link Posted: 10/29/2008 10:55:12 AM EDT
[#43]
I guess the Halloween code has expired on the light sticks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top