Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/6/2001 9:44:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/6/2001 9:36:07 PM EDT by bunghole]
[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][dev­il][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil]­[devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][de­vil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil­][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][d­evil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devi­l][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][devil][­devil][devil][devil]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:46:09 PM EDT
666...[:D]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:52:35 PM EDT
bunghole, in honour of your number of the beast post, I'm going to post my first off-color joke. So, do they call you bunghole, you know, because of the smell?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:30:19 PM EDT
A bunghole is rhe opening on a 55gal drum. The little metal threaded cap is the bung. I ain't lyin'. Honest.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:34:08 PM EDT
Don't forget about the Bung wrench.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:40:58 PM EDT
ARCHOO and 1GUNRUNNER... And I thought I was the only one who remembered these things. I don't know for sure, but I think If I were to get another degree, it'd be in misc trivial bullshit. [:D] Of course it'd be a BS degree.
Top Top