Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2001 2:28:38 PM EDT
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40271,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Phew, on the way home from work the news was making it out to be the mother of all shootings.  Only five people is a big relief.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,40271,00.html[/url]
View Quote

This situation blows.  I heard about at work from overhearing a politically correct zombie saying some "machine gun" totin psycho just let loose.

Lame.  The gene pool needs a little chlorine.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:38:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Wouldn't it be nice if the media would have their information confirmed first before they give the world a false view of what is going on?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:41:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The guy probably used a semi-auto shotgun and all the sheeple think that is an "automatic weapon"
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:55:39 PM EDT
[#5]
This is very good news both for the employees at the factory and for gun owners.

It makes the media look like a bunch of sensationalizing idiots.  If this doesn't get the public to distrust what the media says, I don't know what will.

What's that sound I hear?  Oh, it's just the anti's swearing because more people weren't shot.

Hopefully someone like Fox News will do a story on how the media sensationalizes everything.  I bet O'Reily would do something.  
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#6]
someone needs to tell survivalist et al that the shit isn't gonna hit the fan.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top