Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/5/2001 10:16:39 PM EDT
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/008/kd/5n/gt/Km79426.jpg[/img] For those of you who like a little of brainteasing: What gun am I holding? Which movie was it in? Who was shot at by it? BTW the boat in the backgroung might give you a clue.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:42:11 AM EDT
Toughie Looks like some sort of H&K derivative Love Boat? Gopher?
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:52:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/6/2001 2:46:42 AM EDT by Boom Stick]
[*]what gun am I holding[/*] HK91 [*]Which movie was it in[/*] The Jackle? [*]Who was stot at by it[/*] Richard Gere shot at Bruce Willis from the roof top. The sail boat is what the Jackle was hanging out on in international waters.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:24:58 AM EDT
You need a better camera [:D]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:52:23 AM EDT
Originally Posted By retrodog: You need a better camera [:D]
View Quote
I'll definately agree there.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:14:21 AM EDT
This is a Bad Scan of a picture taken in a rush with a disposable camera. But I do need a better cam and certainly hope my wife is reading this post " hint" as I spend all my x - mas money on Gunstuff. Here is a better one. Sort of: [img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/007/mj/BI/eG/Jo39155.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:15:08 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boom Stick: [*]what gun am I holding[/*] HK91 [*]Which movie was it in[/*] The Jackle? [*]Who was stot at by it[/*] Richard Gere shot at Bruce Willis from the roof top. The sail boat is what the Jackle was hanging out on in international waters.
View Quote
[red][size=6]Well?? Did I guess right??[/size=6][/red]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:27:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:
Originally Posted By Boom Stick: [*]what gun am I holding[/*] HK91 [*]Which movie was it in[/*] The Jackle? [*]Who was stot at by it[/*] Richard Gere shot at Bruce Willis from the roof top. The sail boat is what the Jackle was hanging out on in international waters.
View Quote
[red][size=6]Well?? Did I guess right??[/size=6][/red]
View Quote
I have not seen that movie but if Richard Gere was shooting at anything it must have been fake! Especially with that BIg A&$ Gun! That thang should be outlawed because of it's sheer physical size![;)] BigDozer66
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 1:53:18 PM EDT
View Quote
I agree with Boom Stick, but... Gere did not shoot at Willis; he shot at the gun Willis had in the van.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 2:17:34 PM EDT
HK21 belt fed. Obviously got some Hollyweird gizmos strapped onto it, as if an HK21 wasn't scary enough from the factory...
Top Top