Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:31:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You guys are making this far too difficult.
Here is how I would do it:
First, I would pinch myself
Second, I would wake up from this really bad dream
Lastly, I would be glad that it was only a really bad dream
Problem solved!
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 8:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Restore constitution: good.

Kill "illegal" laws: good.

Open borders: good.

Free trade: good.

How about devising a four-year plan to gut the federal government?  Start by shutting down the BATF, IRS, USDA, FAA, FDA, DOE, and on and on.

How about diminishing our standing armies?  Keep a handful of army divisions.  Keep some small amount of naval and air forces.  Bring home all overseas forces.  And empty arsenals by GIVING AWAY SMALL ARMS to private citizens.  

Who wants a MK-19 40mm grenade machine gun?  [:D]

View Quote

open borders will not work if they are not guarded. not closed borders either. a controlled intake is prefereble; just ask the non-mexicans who live in montana [:D]

if you get rid of the IRS, then the BATF would follow since they are a part of the treasury dept. they inforce laws that break tax violations. no US tax code 26. hehe

whats wrong with the Food and Drug adminstration? they just need to lighten up on new medicines.

explosive? given away to just anybody? 40mm grenades in the hand of citizens; even if they never have criminal intent is dangerous due to fire codes and insufficient storage area desighned to house explosive devices. if someones house or shed caught on fire. a firefighter would face a fatal fireworks. the possessor of such an explosive device would likely be held accountable.

Reduction of Armed Forces could prove disastrous. America should at least have the fighting capability to fight a war on two fronts and win. winning means being able to kick the enemies butts two times over with extra to spare.

it would not be necessary to bring home all overseas forces. to do so would make it difficult to deploy to a theatre in an effort to "head off" enemy forces.

pro-military/anti-interference lib

"the problem is trying to convince crazy people that im not crazy"
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 9:03:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You guys are making this far too difficult.
Here is how I would do it:
First, I would pinch myself
Second, I would wake up from this really bad dream
Lastly, I would be glad that it was only a really bad dream
Problem solved!
View Quote

difficult? [:D][:D]haha!

"i've given up my search for truth and will settle for a good fantasy"
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#4]

What about "armed neutrality"?  I don't think we should be going around meddling with other countries in a very broad attempt to possibly "head" off a potential attack years in the future.

On the other hand, I agree with the military actions in Afghanistan.

But I consider that to be a strict retaliation, and less of a "domino effect" type of strategic move.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top