Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2001 7:15:42 PM EDT
Is anybody here really suprised an American idiot jioned the Taliban and was fighting with the Al-queda terrorist against US soldiers? They Northern Alliance has said they have three Americans captured. This is a clear indication that "racial profiling" will not prevent terrorist attacks as dumbass former moonies flock to join the Taliban. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:18:58 PM EDT
they had to have something to do after you all got their RATM.com board shut down! BTW Whats a moonie? I heard that in another thread moonies own Kahr or something.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:35:59 PM EDT
You know, the Unification Church. Founded by Moon, from Korea. He arranges marriages between members sight unseen. My misguided cousin joined them and got himself a little hottie Japanese girl out of the deal. Divorced her after a few years and married another Japanese girl not so good looking, but a real wife. If I have the story correct, the founder of Kahr is a son of Mr. Moon. A subsidiary of the Moon empire supposedly financed and provided production for Khar for a few years, but I heard they are no longer involved. Hard telling what the true story is. The founder of Kahr is very touchy about the subject.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:20:35 PM EDT
I read an interview ith him, it is like what if I were a Methodist? He seemed ok though,....loves guns. That was his father, this is him.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:52:21 PM EDT
I don't really care what his religious beliefs are, but I do know they indoctrinated my impressionable cousin and sucked him into a lot of BS. They are a cult and I really have no desire to support a cult. If Kahr is no longer involved with the Moonies, than I have no problem doing business with them.
Top Top