Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/3/2001 12:14:23 PM EDT
Did any body see that South Park episode a few weeks ago about Mr Garrison's new transportation invention? This new "It" that i just heard about on NPR reminded me of that very funny Park. Can I get one without the dildos?

Karl
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Did any body see that South Park episode a few weeks ago about Mr Garrison's new transportation invention? This new "It" that i just heard about on NPR reminded me of that very funny Park. Can I get one without the dildos?

Karl
View Quote

The actuall "IT" tranporter came out today its a small one person electris scooters that have a max speed of 12MPH
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:59:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I personally don't get what the big deal about 'IT' is, electric scooters have been around for a while.  OOH wait it's "gyroscopically enhanced" so feebs who don't belong on small motorized vehicles won't lose their balance. [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#3]
**sarc**

but but its supposed to be special
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#4]
it is special,
i hear it comes with an anal securing device
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Krazy_Karl,

A classic South Park if I've ever seen one.

My favorite was when Kyle was watching the commercial for the "IT" and said

"That's Gay"

I taped it for posterity.

Did you happen to catch last week's "Rich People" episode?

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:04:48 PM EDT
[#6]
shhhhh"IT"
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:32:10 PM EDT
[#7]
You gotta love this show.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top