Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:19:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Screw it.... deleted my post.

<-------My pig loves everyone.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:03:52 AM EDT
[#2]
the objections to this have been totally ad hominem
View Quote

My (small) objection is that in RBAD's post, just like in anti-gun arguments, the crimes of the few are portrayed as the crimes of the many.  There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world, and 1.599+ billion of them didn't kill or amputate someone yesterday.  There are 200 million firearms in this country, and 199.99+ million of them were not used to kill someone yesterday.  We get mad at groups like HCI and traitors like McCain when they generalize about gun owners.  We need to be diligent to ensure that we don't use the same unethical tactics against other groups.  There is enough wrong in the Muslim world that we don't have to generalize in order to justify our beliefs or actions.

The issue which ALL problems in the middle east stem from is RELIGION.
View Quote

Please bear with me on this, because I've never tried to put this into words.  I think it has more to do with economics.  On a very simple level, it's easy to hate someone who has more.  People who don't have much to care about in life like property, a home, a car, a career, etc., often put religion at a higher priority in their life.  It's because they don't have much else.  The US has gone from Puritans to a society that seems to tolerate almost anything.  Western society used to have wars over shades of Christianity until we became rich enough to care more about our things than our religion.  When even the poor have color TV's, what need to they have to cling to religion and hate or violently attack another group of people?  People have less need for religion when their stomach is full, and they are entertained.  If we wait 50 years until most of the Muslim world eats fast food everyday, drives bigger cars, watches more TV, has higher paying jobs, and talks about their retirement plans, I think we'll find that the drive towards violence and intolerant religious beliefs will subside.  That's my hope for future world peace, anyway.z
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:30:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
the objections to this have been totally ad hominem
View Quote

My (small) objection is that in RBAD's post, just like in anti-gun arguments, the crimes of the few are portrayed as the crimes of the many.  There are 1.6 billion muslims in the world, and 1.599+ billion of them didn't kill or amputate someone yesterday.  There are 200 million firearms in this country, and 199.99+ million of them were not used to kill someone yesterday.  We get mad at groups like HCI and traitors like McCain when they generalize about gun owners.  We need to be diligent to ensure that we don't use the same unethical tactics against other groups.  There is enough wrong in the Muslim world that we don't have to generalize in order to justify our beliefs or actions.
View Quote

I absolutely, wholeheartedly, totally agree.  

Quoted:
View Quote

Please bear with me on this, because I've never tried to put this into words.  I think it has more to do with economics.  On a very simple level, it's easy to hate someone who has more.  People who don't have much to care about in life like property, a home, a car, a career, etc., often put religion at a higher priority in their life.  It's because they don't have much else.  The US has gone from Puritans to a society that seems to tolerate almost anything.  Western society used to have wars over shades of Christianity until we became rich enough to care more about our things than our religion.  When even the poor have color TV's, what need to they have to cling to religion and hate or violently attack another group of people?  People have less need for religion when their stomach is full, and they are entertained.  If we wait 50 years until most of the Muslim world eats fast food everyday, drives bigger cars, watches more TV, has higher paying jobs, and talks about their retirement plans, I think we'll find that the drive towards violence and intolerant religious beliefs will subside.  That's my hope for future world peace, anyway.z
View Quote

ACK!! An effort to explain ‘fundamentalist syndrome’…..

One point of objection:
Not everyone guilty of this sort of behavior suffers from the same circumstance. Look at the guys who flew the aircraft into the WTC/pentagon.

All of them were well educated and came from an economically solvent background.  

If you look at the pathology, these guys have more in common with Ted Kaczynski than Abu Nidal.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:32:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
When threats don’t work whine about discrimination eh Achmed? Drag out the jingoistic shit and wallow in it.
View Quote

I think you've got that  backwards -- RBAD was the one who posted the jingoistic shit about how all Muslims are evil.
the man pointed out that the majority of Muslims are a violent people. He pointed out that you abuse your women. He pointed out that you mutilate people for the most trivial offence and that you kill for less than that.
View Quote

I do??  Funny, I'm not even Muslim.  Or do you mean us white sorta-Christian-agnostic American gun owners abuse and mutilate our women?  Us white sorta-Christian-agnostic American gun owners shoot underprivileged youth who merely want to take some of our evilly-gotten televisions out of our houses?  The Bradys are *right* about us being evil?!?!??

Shit, man, speak for yourself.  If you go around beating the crap out of your wife or feel guilty for shooting less-fortunate would-be-wealth-redistributionists, don't blame the rest of us.
The response:
A death threat.

Speaks volumes to me.

One question,
Was the violent response... shame or just petty gangbanger 'pride'?
View Quote

Damfino.  Ask him.  Oh, right, RBAD cancelled his account so he can't.

But, hell, you seem pissed enough at *me* just for telling RBAD he's being an ass for posting a bunch of bigoted crap.

Hell, I think RBAD ought to be (jack)booted off like they do the Nazi types who post here.  Just because he's being a bigoted pig toward Muslims instead of Jews doesn't make any difference to me.

But it sure looks like it makes a difference to you.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
When threats don’t work whine about discrimination eh Achmed? Drag out the jingoistic shit and wallow in it.
View Quote

I think you've got that  backwards -- RBAD was the one who posted the jingoistic shit about how all Muslims are evil.
the man pointed out that the majority of Muslims are a violent people. He pointed out that you abuse your women. He pointed out that you mutilate people for the most trivial offence and that you kill for less than that.
View Quote

I do??  Funny, I'm not even Muslim.  Or do you mean us white sorta-Christian-agnostic American gun owners abuse and mutilate our women?  Us white sorta-Christian-agnostic American gun owners shoot underprivileged youth who merely want to take some of our evilly-gotten televisions out of our houses?  The Bradys are *right* about us being evil?!?!??

Shit, man, speak for yourself.  If you go around beating the crap out of your wife or feel guilty for shooting less-fortunate would-be-wealth-redistributionists, don't blame the rest of us.
The response:
A death threat.

Speaks volumes to me.

One question,
Was the violent response... shame or just petty gangbanger 'pride'?
View Quote

But, hell, you seem pissed enough at *me* just for telling RBAD he's being an ass for posting a bunch of bigoted crap.

Hell, I think RBAD ought to be (jack)booted off like they do the Nazi types who post here.  Just because he's being a bigoted pig toward Muslims instead of Jews doesn't make any difference to me.

But it sure looks like it makes a difference to you.
View Quote

[url]http://www.vandruff.com/art_converse.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:52:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
this is news?They have been doing this crap and much,much,much more for hundreds of years!

About the girl being executed with the AK:She was one of several who were executed that day if that is the same segment I saw along with a woman who was executed for listening to "UnIslamic" radio broadcasts and music repeatedly.No matter how you slice it these guys are from Hell.
View Quote

So, the Taliban are bad.  Gosh, thanks for the news report.  How about the rest of the civilized Islamic world?
There is no greater eveil than one that is hidden and couched in a facade of decency.There is nothing decent about Islam except for the occasional Muslim who is so naturally good that he trancends his corrupt indoctrination.

Based strictly on the fact that Mohammed screwed Aesha(a 7-8yr old girl)I would have to check that religion off of my list of decent and honorable things to believe in.
View Quote

Well, gosh, David Khoresh was screwing every female in his compound.  Guess that does it for Christianity, too -- any religion that can have a guy doing that, damn good thing Janet Reno incinerated them all.  Too bad she didn't get the Catholics while she was at it;  all those homosexual priests raping choirboys, not to mention that they forbid women from becoming Pope.

Better shoot the Southern Baptists too, seems like the serious ones wanna ban rock'n'roll music.

And don't forget the "Christian Reconstructionists" (Gary North's crowd -- he was the "Y2K survival guru", for those of you who have that much of a memory) -- they're clearly the "Taliban" of American religion:
[url]http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,17193,00.html[/url] (see page 2):
North and many other Christian Reconstructionist men hope to build a harsh biblical order where sinners, such as adulterers and gay men, can be severely punished, even executed, preferably by stoning.
View Quote

Eh, fuck it, just shoot everyone who thinks Christ was a prophet -- that'll get the Christians *and* the Muslims both, and the rest of us can rest peacefully.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:05:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

[red][b]
1. Account Terminated for the threat posted.
(Funny... I guess I am not living up to your expectations of me being a "Jack Booted Thug".
This is the first account that I have taken action on since I have been on the staff of this site).

2. IP and domain information was posted for the use of our membership -- should anyone feel personally threatened by the post of "Towfiq", they can feel free to contact the owner of the IP address in question.  

BTW: The domain information is quite readily available to anyone via the InterNIC.

3. The intent of my initial post in this thread was to inquire about issues regarding the constant barrage in the media of the following phrase:  "Islam is such a peaceful religion"  
Just because you took offense at the material and photographs presented does not make me a "Jack Booted Thug".  (see #4)

4. When I responded to your first post, I inquired if you had any knowledge to impart refuting the facts laid out in the web site that I referenced.   Your response was that I was "Scum".  
(I consider that to be a compliment coming from the ilk of you)

5. Have a Nice Day  [:)]

[/red][/b]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:39:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Boom Stick:

Quoted:
On a very simple level, it's easy to hate someone who has more.  
View Quote

I do agree with one of your points, and that is as soon as people get fat and happy they forget that God has blessed them with wealth. They then turn to worship their possessions and idols.

I have to disagree with you about the issue of the "Have and have not's."  It truly does come down to religion.  
[*]Osama Bin Laden is FILTHY RICH, yet his actions are motivated by religious reasons.  [i]"The infidel Americans have desecrated holy land(Saudi Arabia)!"[/i][/*]
[*]The centuries old struggle of who controls Jerusalem is a RELIGIOUS issue.[/*]

Yes, it's easy to hate someone cause your poor, but blowing yourself to bits and killing others can only be religiously motivated.  Those suicide bombers are doing it for the promise of a lavish afterlife(fools!), not earthly possessions.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now you are making a complete ass of yourself.
You go back and read what I posted.
It is from a web site that supports "Snake Handling".
I did not edit or editorialize.
So how can that be bashing?
Go back and read.
Then apologize.
View Quote

Your corollary is shit.

Murdering people for sporting Nike shoes isn't quite the same thing as some moron fondling a diamond back now is it?

Is your tiny little mind capable of seeing the difference in degree?
View Quote

I made no moral comparison.  But I guess you would have to pay attention to see that.  Slow down, take your Ritalin, and try again.

If you take pictures of people practicing their religion, take them out of context, you can make it look savage.
Show a baptism, with the baby's head submerged.
Show the Philipino nailed to a cross.
I was making a point of how an image can be used.
I did not comment, nor did I editorialize.
I made no comparison.
In fact the image and text that I showed was from a site devoted to tolerance towards the Snake Handlers.
These images of Islam, on the other hand, come from a site devoted to bashing the religion of Islam.
I know this is a little too complex for you to grasp, but try anyway.

On top of it all, I despise Islamic extremists, and even the moderates.  But I guess you're a little too dim to see this, Instant-Karma.
Pity.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 4:32:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Major Murphy, give Instant Karma a break.  You have an established track record of bashing any kind of religion you run into.  You are completely unable to politely disagree with anyone who's beliefs do not align with yours.  You start topics under the disguise of a person wanting information, only to ridicule those who
respond to your questions.  

Do yourself a favor and [b]BE[/b] yourself.  We'll all have more respect for you.

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:02:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Major Murphy, give Instant Karma a break.  You have an established track record of bashing any kind of religion you run into.
View Quote

Really? So if I mention a religion, I'm bashing it? This post is all about bashing a religion, but I see no protests from you.  Oh yeah, that's because it's bashing "beliefs do not align with yours", so it's okay.  

You are completely unable to politely disagree with anyone who's beliefs do not align with yours.
View Quote

Imagine that you were Islamic, and reading this thread.  There's nothing polite about it. Hypocrisy.  If you expect your beliefs to be respected, perhaps you should do the same for others.

You start topics under the disguise of a person wanting information, only to ridicule those who
respond to your questions.
View Quote

Guilty. [:)] But the hypocrisy the I bring to light is well worth it.

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:08:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Really? So if I mention a religion, I'm bashing it?
View Quote

I'd say there's a 99.99% chance that this is a true statement.  (Your words, right?)
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:13:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Get off the high horse.
How come your not stepping up to defend Islam, kid?
Hmmmm?
Because it goes against YOUR beliefs.
Your intolerance towards "religion" is much greater than mine.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Get off the high horse.
How come your not stepping up to defend Islam, kid?
Hmmmm?
Because it goes against YOUR beliefs.
Your intolerance towards "religion" is much greater than mine.
View Quote

It would make you feel pretty comfortable if these statements were true, wouldn't it?  I defy you to find a single instance where I have bashed any religion at all.  If somebody wants to practice/believe in in Islam, so be it.  This is a free country we live in and I respect the rights of anybody who isn't trying to harm other people based on their own intolerance.  The [b]ONLY[/b] times I have made any statements at all about any religion is when someone has made untrue statements or generalizations about [b]MY[/b] demonimation, or when someone has asked a question and my answer is based on my own Christian beliefs.

I am [b]NOT[/b] the intolerant one here, Major.  And anybody who has read more that half a dozen of your posts regarding religion (and has an IQ over 60) can clearly see that [b]YOU[/b] are the intolerant one.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:36:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go back and read.
Then apologize.
View Quote

Your corollary is shit.

Murdering people for sporting Nike shoes isn't quite the same thing as some moron fondling a diamond back now is it?

View Quote

I made no moral comparison.  But I guess you would have to pay attention to see that.  Slow down, take your Ritalin, and try again.

If you take pictures of people practicing their religion, take them out of context, you can make it look savage.
I made no comparison.
In fact the image and text that I showed was from a site devoted to tolerance towards the Snake Handlers.
These images of Islam, on the other hand, come from a site devoted to bashing the religion of Islam.

On top of it all, I despise Islamic extremists, and even the moderates.  But I guess you're a little too dim to see this, Instant-Karma.
Pity.
View Quote

LOL  Thank you for proving my point.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:41:12 AM EDT
[#17]
a3kid,

Please.
You will stand by and listen to people bash a religion all day long.  Then accuse me of bashing "religion".
Show me one instance wher I "bashed" your religion.
You can't.
That's because all I've ever done is question whether YOUR religion is true.  That's not bashing.
That's skepticism.
To you, though, if someone questions the truth of your religion, you're being bashed.
Anyone who professes a specific religious belief, such as yours, is automatically declaring all others false.
That's not bashing, though.
You will never find a case where I attack, ad hominem, a Christian, unless labeling one a hypocrite counts.

So again, get of the high horse. Hypocrite.
If you want to stand up against those who "bash religion", here's you chance to step up to the plate.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:42:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Thank you for proving my point.
View Quote

You had one?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:43:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
a3kid,

Show me one instance wher I "bashed" your religion.
You can't.
View Quote

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=71487[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:49:09 AM EDT
[#20]
There's no bashing there.
Merely questioning.
You or garandman could go on all day long questioning the validity of another religion, but that's not bashing.
If someone questions yours, it is though?
What a hypocrite.
Quote me.  Show me where I "bash".
You can't, because you're guilty of the same thing.
You believe all other religions, but yours are false.
Anyone who believes yours to be false is "bashing".
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:51:05 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Go back and read.
Then apologize.
View Quote

Your corollary is shit.

View Quote

I made no comparison.

Pity.
View Quote

LOL  Thank you for proving my point.
View Quote

You had one?
View Quote

1.)I made no moral comparison. ->
[url]http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?corollary[/url]
Key word here: inferred

2.)[b][i]In fact the image and text that I showed was from a site devoted to tolerance towards the Snake Handlers.[/b][/i]

[b][i]These images of Islam, on the other hand, come from a site devoted to bashing the religion of Islam.[/b][/i]

Quoth me:

Answer:
No
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

karma, as was stated before.
You can take images out of context and make an entire group of people appear evil.
HCI does it all the time.
People have these tactics against Gun owners, Christian, Jews, gays, Muslims, Irish, Blacks, Southerners etc..

This is what's going on here, too.
You even acknowledged that, in an earlier post.
But seem to have forgotten this.
Oh well.

Had you paid attention, you would have seen that my comparison was of the tactics of presenting "select" images, to describe a whole.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:04:11 AM EDT
[#23]
MM:  You accused me of being arrogant for explaining that Biblical answers for going to Biblical heaven are in the Bible.  It's on the first page.

If asking a question about a religion as if you [i]really[/i] wanted honest answers from people, and then ridiculing those who answer you ins't bashing, what is?  (Oh, I suppose that depends on what your definition of "is" is, doesn't it?)

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:08:30 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

karma, as was stated before.
You can take images out of context and make an entire group of people appear evil.
HCI does it all the time.
People have these tactics against Gun owners, Christian, Jews, gays, Muslims, Irish, Blacks, Southerners etc..

This is what's going on here, too.
You even acknowledged that, in an earlier post.
But seem to have forgotten this.
Oh well.

Had you paid attention, you would have seen that my comparison was of the tactics of presenting "select" images, to describe a whole.
View Quote

You drew an unstated corollary between snake handlers and the guys who hung that kid because they didn’t like his keds.

How does my pointing out the difference, lead you to infer that I condemned ALL Muslims for the act? I could give a shit about them being Muslim or full blown scientologists.

I will repeat myself in hopes of comprehension.

View Quote
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:10:22 AM EDT
[#25]
How is that "bashing any kind of religion you run into"?
It's not.
Don't be so thin skinned.
Read your Bible in it you will find people who, in the face of skeptics and ridicule, act with nobility and grace.
Not whining.

If you can't handle people being skeptical about your religion, maybe you should just keep it to yourself.

(as has been suggested by so many, so often)
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Now, here are their 7 pillars. Lets see if I can remember them all. Some may be out of order.

1) All Muslims will travel to Mecca and vieew the Kabba.

2) All Muslims will give alms of x% each year to the poor and needy.

3) All Muslims will fast during certain hours during the month of Ramadan.

4) All Muslims will pray x times a day on a mat facing Mecca.

5) If anybody else can remember the other 3, please let me know.
View Quote

Just FYI, there are [b]five[/b] "pillars":
1) Faith
2) Prayer
3) Charity
4) Fasting
5) Pilgrimage
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:14:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
How is that "bashing any kind of religion you run into"?
It's not.
Don't be so thin skinned.
Read your Bible in it you will find people who, in the face of skeptics and ridicule, act with nobility and grace.
Not whining.

If you can't handle people being skeptical about your religion, maybe you should just keep it to yourself.

(as has been suggested by so many, so often)
View Quote

I'm not thin skinned, and I'm not upset.  Why do you refuse to admit to yourself that you can't hear a word mentioned about Christianity without spouting your own special brand of tripe about it?  Certainly I'm not the only who's noticed it.  We can work through this if you can be a [b]MAN[/b] and admit you're doing it.  What do ya say?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:15:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How does my pointing out the difference, lead you to infer that I condemned ALL Muslims for the act? I could give a shit about them being Muslim or full blown scientologists.
View Quote

Never said you did.

View Quote
View Quote

My showing of that image does not mean I equate them.  I but that you think I do proves my point.  I put the snake handler's image into the context of this discussion, without comment, and it was seen as an attack on christianity.  
I think we are agreeing, but just not doing it well.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:20:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I'm not thin skinned, and I'm not upset.  Why do you refuse to admit to yourself that you can't hear a word mentioned about Christianity without spouting your own special brand of tripe about it?  Certainly I'm not the only who's noticed it.  We can work through this if you can be a [b]MAN[/b] and admit you're doing it.  What do ya say?
View Quote

You bring up a subject on this board and yes, I and others will be "spouting [our] own special brand of tripe about it".  That's what happens.
It's a discussion board.

If you post that you think AKs are the greatest, I'll be "spouting [my] own special brand of tripe about it", too.

You are thin skinned.  Follow the tenets of your own supposed beliefs.  Be strong in the face of skepticism and ridicule.  Stop crying about it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:26:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

NO!
You continue to assert that posting that picture in the context of this discussion was nothing more than posting a picture. Fact is, you knew that people would draw the conclusion that they did. That’s why you posted it.

Ahh fug it. You will continue to deny being a troll no mater the outcome of this conversation. I’ll stop wasting bandwidth.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You bring up a subject on this board and yes, I and others will be "spouting [our] own special brand of tripe about it.  That's what happens.
It's a discussion board.

If you post that you think AKs are the greatest, I'll be "spouting [my] own special brand of tripe about it", too.

You are thin skinned.  Follow the tenets of your own supposed beliefs.  Be strong in the face of skepticism and ridicule.  Stop crying about it.
View Quote

I'm not crying about it, and your name calling is having zero effect on me.  One point is really obvious to me right now, and that is that you can't admit to yourself that you give any discussion on religion [b]extra animosity[/b] that you wouldn't give on other topics.  Rather than wasting more time discussing it when we're getting nowhere, let's move on....  I'll keep an eye on ya & help you realize what you're doing in the future, OK?

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

NO!
You continue to assert that posting that picture in the context of this discussion was nothing more than posting a picture. Fact is, you knew that people would draw the conclusion that they did. That’s why you posted it.

Ahh fug it. You will continue to deny being a troll no mater the outcome of this conversation. I’ll stop wasting bandwidth.
View Quote

Isn't just me, is it?  [:D]

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:31:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Fact is, you knew that people would draw the conclusion that they did. That’s why you posted it.
View Quote

Exactly.
I was making a point.
I knew that if I posted a select image (one who's original context was positive)in a different context, that people would see it as an attack.
This illustrates the intellectual dishonesty of trying to portray an entire religion with a few select images.

Which, OBVIOUSLY, most people think is just fine AS LONG AS IT'S NOT [b]THEIR RELIGION[/b].
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:31:33 AM EDT
[#34]
Back on topic....

Those Islamics seem to LIKE to bleed.

I say we oblige them. Maximum carnage, with extreme prejudice.

Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:34:18 AM EDT
[#35]
I think Major murphy is a confused man/woman looking for answers.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:37:35 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I think Major murphy is a confused man/woman looking for answers.
View Quote

Well, I might not be a "confused man/woman", but I am looking for answers.
You should try it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top