Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw a story about that on Fox news last night. He should be executed for treason.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What about all the sickos in NY making false bomb threats in NYC the day of the WTC attacks?  It takes all kinds...
View Quote

My uncle works for a corporate bank in NYC and has been getting an average of 2 bomb threats A DAY for the past few weeks.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:03:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Is it me or that pic of him looks like Nicholas Cage...?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:12:48 PM EDT
[#4]
In the words of Judge Roy Bean the legendary Old West jurist who insisted that "We'll give the defendant a fair trial, and then we'll hang him."

Works for me![:D]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What about all the sickos in NY making false bomb threats in NYC the day of the WTC attacks?  It takes all kinds...
View Quote

They're [b]STILL[/b] doing it!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I posted a link on another topic about the CIA operatives. Its were Invictus got his info. Check here:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=75125[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:06:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I posted a link on another topic about the CIA operatives. Its were Invictus got his info.
View Quote

No, it's where Invictus got his BULLSHIT.  And where the knee-jerk anti-government tinfoil-beanie-wearers among us line up, salivating like Pavlov's dogs, to get their fix of anti-American propoganda.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:16:24 PM EDT
[#8]
What were those spec. forces guys thinking.  They should have just told the NA "We Don't Want  Him".

That said, he should be arraigned at the US District Court in Lower Manhattan, then released on his on recognizance and allowed to walk out the front door.  Let nature take its course. I'm sure the right thinking citizens there would take care of things.  
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:31:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Invictus got his Bullshit from the media. Our own media or should I say the Liberal's own media is portraying the CIA as the evildoers. They perpetuate Taliban claims. They even gave the POS Walker a chance to talk. First, we should make sure Hamid or Walker dies a slow painful death. Then, we should take care of Invictus. Then, we need to take care of the POS Media that keeps repeating this Bullshit from the Taliban about how the evil US caused this, et nauseam.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Invictus got his Bullshit from the media. Our own media or should I say the Liberal's own media is portraying the CIA as the evildoers.
View Quote

Well, not even that.  It isn't OUR media that is pushing this crap about the riot...it started, of all places, in PRAVDA!  
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Funny how "the media" is the root of all that is tin foil...and at the same time...the media is the the root of all that is tinfoil.  

Don't you get it Invictus?  [whacko]

Wag the dog baby!  Wag the dog!  

Link Posted: 12/4/2001 1:47:19 AM EDT
[#12]
They say this guy is SUFFERING from bullet and frag wounds.  I say we let him catch Gang green- I hear that is a lot of fun!!!  IF he survives I would like to see the CIA use him for target practice, he probably helped kill Mike.

Just a Thought.

[50]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jeez, Invictus, how do you know all this stuff about the CIA guy shooting prisoners?  Were you there?  Or are you just spouting off a bunch of BS or repeating the "always-reliable" claims of our enemies?

Our "friend" romping with the Tallywhackers ought to just be left in the hands of the Northern Alliance and immediately forgotten.  The N.A. will figure out a just and appropriate fate.
View Quote

Chair-Borne,
Actually the claim is from the Times of India.  In case you are not aware, India does have a "Dog in this fight" and it is the Northern Alliance, *NOT* the Taliban.  It lends extra credibility to the story.  India is an ally of ours, so say what you will.

[url]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow.asp?art_id=2012523207[/url]
It took me a couple of attempts to get the page to load, be patient.

Our friend may have renounced his citizenship.  I doubt you could try or legitimately punish him for "Treason" *IF* this is the case.  If he did renounce, then he would be eligible for the un-Constitutional "Comrade Bush" USSR style show trial and execution on Wake Island with all the other's that wouldn't be able to be convicted in a real US court. Then again if he joined the Taliban 6 months ago to fight the Uzbek and Tajiki N.A. *AND NEVER* was bearing arms against US forces one would be hard pressed to prosecute him for treason.  Do we have him on video shooting at Marines or something???  Did we even declare war on Afghanistan??? I didn't think so either.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 3:03:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks Libertyof76,

I am only copying this as some may have a hard time getting the page to load.
If the Keystone cops and the Goon Patrol had a "love child" it would be the CIA.

US 'hero' may have triggered Mazar revolt    
RASHMEE Z AHMED   TIMES NEWS NETWORK

LONDON: The United Nations has joined human rights groups in demanding an urgent inquiry into the carnage at the Qala-i-Jhangi fort near the northern Afghan city of Mazar-i-Sharif, even as new information is emerging about how it started and the two Pakistani Taliban reported to be the last men alive in the fort, until the violence finally subsided on Wednesday.  Even as the CIA saluted its slain colleague, the first American fatality in Afghanistan, "American hero" Johnny ‘Mike’ Spann, who died in the prison revolt, British journalists in Mazar-i-Sharif have begun reporting that Spann was less an innocent victim than the one who allegedly provoked the riot.  With allegations of "war crimes" against the US and UK coming in thick and fast for ignoring the Geneva Convention on the treatment of prisoners of war, United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights Commisioner, Mary Robinson, has echoed Kate Allen, director of the London-based Amnesty International in calling for an urgent inquiry.  Amnesty has said it is willing to send an observer to Afghanistan to monitor an inquiry.   On Wednesday night, the BBC’s authoritative domestic television programme Newsnight interviewed Oliver August, correspondent for The Times, London, in Mazar-i-Sharif, who said that Spann and his CIA colleague, Dave, were thought to have set off the violence by aggressively interrogating foreign Taliban prisoners and asking, "Why did you come to Afghanistan?". August said their questions were answered by one prisoner jumping forward and announcing, "We’re here to kill you".  The Guardian’s Mazar-i-Sharif correspondent said the CIA "operatives had apparently failed on entering the fort to observe the first rule of espionage: keep a low profile".  
page 1 of 2
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 3:03:54 AM EDT
[#15]
page 2of2

The Times’s August said Spann subsequently pulled his gun and his CIA colleague shot three prisoners dead in cold blood before losing control over the situation.   Spann was then "kicked, beaten and bitten to death," the journalists said, in an account of the ferocity of the violence that lasted four days, leaving more than 500 people dead and the fort littered with "bodies, shrapnel and shell casings".  Meanwhile, graphic reports are appearing of two Pakistani Taliban fighters’ final stand in the fort, alongside comments from the Northern Alliance that the dead prisoners were the most hardline of Osama Bin Laden’s al-Qaeda recruits.   The revelations, which may be a public relations disaster in the making for the Pakistani establishment, say that the two men, who survived 72 hours of targeted American bombing and missile strikes, were heard speaking Urdu.  Long after hundreds of their comrades were dead, according to one newspaper, the pair, dressed in flimsy salwar-kameezes, remained hidden in a deep basement in the fort and it took several rockets to restore the fort to a "tomb-like silence".  In the aftermath of the bloodbath at Qala-I-Jhangi, the British press has focussed on graphic images, including what they are calling the blatant defiance of the rules of war. One photograph, plastered across several papers, allegedly shows a Northern Alliance fighter using a long metal spike to prise out a dead Taliban soldier’s gold tooth. The Independent newspaper sardonically headlined its report, "How our Afghan Allies applied the Geneva Convention" in an indication that the US-led, UK-backed coalition may now be doomed to launch urgent rearguard action to quell public distaste about the conduct of Tony Blair’s "just war for a just cause".  Amnesty International has highlighted public concern by demanding an investigation "into the proportionality of the response by the Northern Alliance, US and UK forces".   In a statement released here, it said the enquiry "should make urgent recommendations to ensure that other instances of surrender and holding of prisoners do not lead to similar disorders and loss of life".
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 3:18:10 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Invictus often presents himself as a staunch patriot, but now we see his true colors.  

He is nothing but a hateful malcontent rejoicing at the death of an honorable fellow American out fighting the terrorist bastards who attacked our country.

You (Invictus) are no different than those fagasses in the middle-east celebrating over the planes crashing into the Pentagon and WTCs.  

You are probably fondling your AR15 right now itching for the opportunity to blast away at a federal agent or perhaps a Soldier guarding the airport just to fulfill your twisted fantasy to take a shot against our government.

Looks like traitors don't always wear bedsheets and rags on their heads.

Everyone knows my opinion on how traitors should be dealt with.
[frag]
View Quote

How do you know I don't have a rag on my head, I am insulted by your lack of sensitivity[stick]

And no I am not fondling my AR.  Your psychic abilities are even worse than my spelling and grammar skills.
You are not allowed to have the means of self defence here in the American police state.  Don't worry, I am looking to move into the "red-zone" asap maybe I will get to be your neighbor.  Then I can get an AR, or something before "Bush jr." attempts to take that from all of us.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 3:32:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Well, just watching the NBC today show, little liberal katie is trying to drum up sympathy for poor little johnnie walker.[puke]

Am I the only one that noticed the resembelance between little johnnie and the NEW alGore?
[whacko]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:30:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 4:42:45 AM EDT
[#19]
If you you serve in a foreign military, the US no longer considers you a citizen, at least that's the case with the French FL.
Fuck him.  We should ignore this and allow him to vanish into the unwashed oblivion of wounded Taliban.
There's a future.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The best part about the fact that he's an American (regardless if he calls himself John Walker or Abdul Hamid), is that he can be tried as a [b]TRAITOR[/b] because he took up arms against the US.  The only thing that will keep him from facing the firing squad is if they try and pass him off as being brainwashed, which is what his mom is quoted as saying (CBS news).
View Quote

His father is a former US Attorney USDOJ. Its being reported that "The family is scrambling to find him a lawyer". His father understands. Even without the treason issue, this kids got some serious legal trouble.

I was looking for precedents maybe from WWII,  naturalized Germans returning to Germany to fight; no luck. Treason charges arent brought all that much, only 40 or so, which is as it should be. Outside espionage, its just not done. Doubt he'll be charged with treason, though from what we know seems like it would be appropriate.

Luck
Alac

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, [b]levies war against them or adheres to their enemies[/b], giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

-June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Sept. 13, 1994, Pub. L. 103-322, title XXXIII, Sec. 330016(2)(J), 108 Stat. 2148
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:37:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Invictus,
This traitor may or may not have actually taken up arms agianst US troops.  However, by being a member of the enemy organization, he is by definition part of the enemy.  It is clear how America sees this issue.  If you aid the enemy, then you ARE the enemy.  Period!  That's good enough for me.

Secondly, in general, I have not supported GWB on many issues.  However, your assertions that he seeks to strip us of our right to own ARs is ridiculous and not based on any facts whatsoever.  I have not heard GWB utter an anti-Second Amendment word...ever.  In fact, he signed Texas' CCW law.  Didn't he?  Lastly, the president does not have the power to ban or confiscate firearms.  Traditionally, it is the Congress which has attempted to enact law to limit Second Amendment Rights.

I don't like GWB, however, he is a step in the right direction (both literally and figuratively).  Furthermore, he is getting the job done with regard to our enemies in this battle.  All I can say to that is "Way to go George!".
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 5:41:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:01:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Thank you, Invictus, for revealing your true nature and where your sympathies lie.
I will now do my best to ignore your posts.

I urge all similar-minded members to do likewise.

After all, it's not a good idea to feed the trolls.
View Quote

I knew exactly what Invictus was from the very beginning.  Shortly after Sep 11, he oozed over here from Ass Web to condemn the playing of the Battle Hymn of the Republic because it offended Southerners.  He's one of the worst pieces of crap over in their little Klan meeting they call the CSA Forum.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 6:45:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Many of you guys are thinking small. Don't kill him immediately,use this guy for information and then treat him as you would treat his comrades. Your fantasies of gutting this guy or using for target practice are assuming.  Keep it simple use him and then get rid of him.  

Concerning Inviticus, he did make a point that we do some evil things in the name of our country. However don't agree with him, I support these activities when necessary to defend our country.  Those that threaten to kill him (Inviticus) for his views concern me.  In our country people are allowed to express there views without the threat of violence or death.  This is one of the founding beliefs of our country.

Edit to reference Inviticus in the second paragraph.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#25]
DK-Prof you certainly do not fit the profile of a terrorist. I do not see the need for you to be anxious or so concerned about your status in America. Why may I ask do you not want to  become a US citizen?

It would be outrageous for our government to allow these bastards to feel the Constitution, could help them destroy the very government it was meant to protect.

I don't give a damn about their Constitutional rights, their UN human rights or any other rights. I don't care if they even have a trial, kill every damn one of these murdering bastards, the quicker the better. Evil begets evil as far as I am concerned..

With the help of liberal Demorats, we have allowed the world to paint us a nation of lovers, not fighters, it's time to correct that image.  We must also stop allowing soccer moms define our manhood, and start becoming more like fighting men, not a bunch of sports pussies that think touchdowns are the equivalent of being shot at.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:I knew exactly what Invictus was from the very beginning.  Shortly after Sep 11, he oozed over here from Ass Web to condemn the playing of the Battle Hymn of the Republic because it offended Southerners.  He's one of the worst pieces of crap over in their little Klan meeting they call the CSA Forum.
View Quote
CSA does not equal Klan!!!!
the northerners were just as racist as the southerners, if not more. In fact one abolitionist called the War of Southern Independence a pro-slavery war.

BTW, the Walker is a traitor and shot be tried and executed.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 8:41:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
CSA does not equal Klan!!!!
the northerners were just as racist as the southerners, if not more. In fact one abolitionist called the War of Southern Independence a pro-slavery war.
View Quote

I never said the Confederate States of America=the Klan.  I said the CSA Forum on Ass Web was a private little Klan meeting, run by an avowed racist.  Please don't put words in my mouth.
Link Posted: 12/4/2001 11:53:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I never said the Confederate States of America=the Klan.  I said the CSA Forum on Ass Web was a private little Klan meeting, run by an avowed racist.  Please don't put words in my mouth.
View Quote

It must be nice to ask others to have some form of decency that you clearly lack....
Quoted:
I knew exactly what Invictus was from the very beginning.  Shortly after Sep 11, he oozed over here from Ass Web to condemn the playing of the Battle Hymn of the Republic because it offended Southerners.  He's one of the worst pieces of crap over in their little Klan meeting they call the CSA Forum.
View Quote

I have told you before that I visited "Ass Web" due to the severe crash here at ar15.com some time ago.  After this site was fixed I think I can count on one hand how many times I have visited "Ass Web".  I can't recollect even registering there.  I don't think I did, I know however that I was not posting there, as *YOU* were so fond of doing.  So if you want to berate anyone who *HAS* posted there, start with yourself.  Considering I have been visiting this site since '96-'97 I don't think I "oozed" anywhere after 09-11-01.
As for your assertion that I am, or ever was in some sort of "Klan meeting" is once again proof that you continually engage in nothing but ad hominem and emotion based attacks.  Now I can add outright libelous lies to the list.  Just when I thought you couldn't slither any lower "ad hominem"Writer, you prove once again there is no floor low enough for you and your ilk.

Even though you have not directly said it, your lack of clarity in this previous post might leave some readers with the idea that I run the CSA forum at "Ass Web" or some other supposedly racist forum, which of course neither is true.

If there is someone at "Ass Web" with the handle of "Invictus" it sure the hell isn't me!
rDAm

P.S.
Considering all the avowed racists on this site who openly have called for the genocide of many peoples of what we call the "Middle East" or "Central Asia", why don't you Mr. RikWriter, attack them for racism?  Or is their "good" racism as well as "bad"?   When a person calls for the death of anyone, not for anything they have done individually, merely for just breathing on the wrong piece of real estate, you are a piece of trash in my book.
(edited to include this last paragraph)
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:16:31 AM EDT
[#29]

[url]http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1918/usspy.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:45:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

[url]http://www.lib.byu.edu/~rdh/wwi/1918/usspy.html[/url]
View Quote

Too bad congress hasn't declared war, eh?

Besides I don't see anything in the constitution that calls for abridging rights even in a time of war.  It is our duty to ignore all unconstituional laws.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 12:55:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

You need to do more research.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 4:38:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

It must be nice to ask others to have some form of decency that you clearly lack....
View Quote

Whatever.  I won't be lectured on decency by a low-life piece of shit like you.

I have told you before that I visited "Ass Web" due to the severe crash here at ar15.com some time ago.  After this site was fixed I think I can count on one hand how many times I have visited "Ass Web".  I can't recollect even registering there.  I don't think I did, I know however that I was not posting there, as *YOU* were so fond of doing.  So if you want to berate anyone who *HAS* posted there, start with yourself.  Considering I have been visiting this site since '96-'97 I don't think I "oozed" anywhere after 09-11-01.
View Quote

Frankly, I don't believe a word you write. It was quite obvious during the whole Battle Hymn thread that you were a regular there under another name.  It wouldn't surprise me that a low-life such as yourself was also a liar.

As for your assertion that I am, or ever was in some sort of "Klan meeting" is once again proof that you continually engage in nothing but ad hominem and emotion based attacks.  Now I can add outright libelous lies to the list.  Just when I thought you couldn't slither any lower "ad hominem"Writer, you prove once again there is no floor low enough for you and your ilk.
View Quote

Yes, it is a common tactic for a lowlife such as yourself who has revealed exactly how vile he is to try to deflect the massive criticism by attacking someone else.  Of course, your attack is clumsy and stupid, much like your original post.

Even though you have not directly said it, your lack of clarity in this previous post might leave some readers with the idea that I run the CSA forum at "Ass Web" or some other supposedly racist forum, which of course neither is true.
View Quote

No, I never would give you such credit.  CSASharpshooter runs the forum, you're just a flunky, which is in keeping with your lack of intelligence.

Considering all the avowed racists on this site who openly have called for the genocide of many peoples of what we call the "Middle East" or "Central Asia", why don't you Mr. RikWriter, attack them for racism?  Or is their "good" racism as well as "bad"?   When a person calls for the death of anyone, not for anything they have done individually, merely for just breathing on the wrong piece of real estate, you are a piece of trash in my book.
View Quote

In ANY war, people who are "just breathing on the wrong piece of real estate" are going to die.  That's just the way it is.  Anyone with any knowledge of history or any common sense realizes this.
As for those who want to kill every Arab, I realize they are just blowing off steam from a MASSIVE anger that infused many people in this nation after the cowardly attack on our civilians.  THEY don't mean it.  People such as yourself, however, make a life's philosophy out of hating fellow Americans that happen to be a different color.
I know which of the two *I* find more loathsome...
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 5:26:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 5:29:30 AM EDT
[#34]
I could never imagine giving up my US citizenship.
I respect those who feel the same.
Even if they come from Denmark.
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#35]
I find it interesting that Invictus sees the UN as a credible judge of human rights violations.  This is the same UN that kicked us off the human rights committee to put the Chinese on.  This is also the same UN that continues to try and enforce their brand of global gun control on us.  The UN is just a big forum of piece of shit third world countries jealous of the US.  They look for every little opportunity to try and knock us off the top of the totem pole.  I say F- the UN.  What have they ever done for us, compared to all that we do for them?

As for John Walker, when the CIA is done with him, I think he needs to die from "complications from injuries."
Link Posted: 12/5/2001 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You need to do more research.
View Quote

Oh pray tell when, in the past few months did congress declare war?  Since I obviously don't watch enough television, what country(ies) did we declare war on???
I normally wouldn't ask this information of anyone, but if we have declared war officially I must really be out of the news loop.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:27:46 AM EDT
[#37]

S.J. Res. 23:

"SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those [b]nations[/b], organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons."
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:35:42 AM EDT
[#38]
This might help you:

[url]http://www.freepint.com/gary/91101.html#Primarily%20Materials%20From%20Government%20Organizations,[/url]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:43:08 AM EDT
[#39]
In regards to this poor misguided soul:

As I see it he and his owe me and mine, and if he ever returns to the United States, he had better grow eyes out the back of his head.

'nuff said, 'cuz more will ruin my moment!
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 12:51:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

S.J. Res. 23:

"SEC. 2. AUTHORIZATION FOR USE OF UNITED STATES ARMED FORCES.

(a) That the President is authorized to use all necessary and appropriate force against those [b]nations[/b], organizations, or persons he determines planned, authorized, committed, or aided the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001, or harbored such organizations or persons, in order to prevent any future acts of international terrorism against the United States by such nations, organizations or persons."
View Quote

That sure is a nice carte blanche, but it is *NOT* a formal, specific declaration of war by anyones imagination, excepting yours.  To make war without declaring it is counter to the design of the founders, and the sign of a despot(s) with no regard to the constitution.  But that is par for the course, and it appears this is just dandy with you, or am I incorrect?

I still don't see what this has to do with your mute link to a sedition act?  Do tell, don't let your words escape you this time.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:11:08 AM EDT
[#42]
My apology for not getting to you sooner STLRN, but I was reading  the later parts of the thread first.

Quoted:You are a fucking moron, why don't you do the nation a favor and go commit suicide.
View Quote

No let it all out.  You have your right to speak your mind.  It surely won't bother me.  Contrary to others I have seen on this site I would not try to take any right from you, or anyone else.

Here is were it gets interesting.

Quoted:are a fucking moron, I tell you what you can come down here to were I am stationed and I will even let you address my unit with that crap,
View Quote

Well thank you for the invitation and the honor of speaking before "your" unit whatever platoon or squad that may be, but due to time restraints I will have to respectfully decline.

lets see how your simple minded perfect world crap lasts after that.  I will even let you get a head start I almost Guarantee you that they will catch you.
View Quote

Sorry Ron, but why would they want to catch me?  I thought you wanted a speech not a foot race or a game of tag?  Oh I get it...(putting on my "Reasonable Man" suit)  you are implying some sort of bodily harm if I were to express my first amendment rights in front of "your" men!  Well why didn't you just come out and say that, you didn't like my point of view, and you were to going to "sic" your boys on me?  I figured if *you* wanted to see bodily harm thrown my way, you would be man enough to do it yourself instead of leaving the felonious activity to your "unit".   What other criminal activity, that you are incapable of,  are you putting your men up to?

So let us get this straight...I express my views, a member of the armed forces, presumably an officer be it commissioned, warrant, or non-commissioned, (who is sworn to defend the first amendment by the way) doesn't like what he hears so he arranges to dispatch "his" troops in order to inflict some manor of bodily harm to the expresser.  Wow, sounds like something straight out of a Taliban gangster story.  Are you sure you are still "in-country"?   With the vigor you display slinging your "unit" around  you  sound like you got a new job as a warlord in Afghanistan, I hear they had some recent openings.

--edited because first response was in anger and was inappropriate------
View Quote

No it wasn't, it is a free county...well at least it used to be until we installed the Talibananna Republic in D.C.   Along with its large standing goon squads.
rDAm
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 2:26:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Invictus

I am a big fan of freedom of speech, but freedom of speech means that sometimes you take an ass kicking for saying stupid things.  You can say what you want, but be prepared for what happens, I (and my men) live a world that is not a debating society or a college campus, we believe in the use of force to accomplish what we need to accomplish.  If you want to debate to a bunch of wusses that let you get away with being an ass, stick to college campuses, but I have long since left such an academic world, and deal with a world or force and arms.  Trust me, I would not have to order a thing, I am pretty sure I would have to stop them from attacking you.  Of the 156 Marines I have, several were from NYC and have had family members killed in NYC.  They have no love for our nations enemies or those who support them.  

For the rest of you, read about the above academic discussion.  Additionally you need to take some IR/IL classes declarations of war are between nation states.  You really cannot declare war against a person, organization or a pseudo nation that your government has already have said is not a nation state.    
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 5:30:51 AM EDT
[#44]
STLRN, trying to reason with Invictus is like playing Beethoven for a pig...you may feel good about it, but to the pig it's just noise.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:46:21 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You really cannot declare war against a person, organization or a pseudo nation that your government has already have said is not a nation state.    
View Quote

That's an excellent point, I think only 3 countries in the entire world even recognized the Taliban govt. in Afghanistan before 9/11.

Pakistan , the Saudi's I think & who else??
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 7:38:38 AM EDT
[#46]
On a lighter note,
there are actually 4 johnny walkers  that I like:

johnny walker gold
johnny walker black
johnny walker red
and johnny walker DEAD!!!
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Invictus,

[b]The sky is blue.[/b]

(This is a test)
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Upon successful return to American soil, this "John Walker" fella should receive a nice 21 gun salute:

-From a seven man firing squad.

T

Edit:

I see I have a paying member avatar now!!! Woopee!!!! ***Jumps up and down**** Yeah!!!!! Major coolness!!!! ***Pumps fist***
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 6:18:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Upon successful return to American soil, this "John Walker" fella should receive a nice 21 gun salute:

-From a seven man firing squad.

T

Edit:

I see I have a paying member avatar now!!! Woopee!!!! ***Jumps up and down**** Yeah!!!!! Major coolness!!!! ***Pumps fist***
View Quote

I suggest a slight variation to the firing squad.  Instead of "one" live 30-30 bullet, all the shooter's should have "live" bullets.  And don't aim for the heart.
Link Posted: 12/6/2001 11:58:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Invictus,

[b]The sky is blue.[/b]

(This is a test)
View Quote

Yes it certainly appeared that way today, along with 70(f) temp. and some clouds.  Your point, if I may be so bold as to ask?  
I hope it has something to do with a sedition act.
rDAm
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top