Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#1]
so, you can prevent herpes by washing your racoon before you eat it???

No_Expert
View Quote

I always thought it was a "beaver", but then again, I'm [u]not[/u] No_Expert! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I always thought it was a "beaver", but then again, I'm [u]not[/u] No_Expert! [:D]
View Quote

yeah, but one furry woodland creature is as good as the next ! [:D}

and I AM No_Expert.

[;D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:41:26 AM EDT
[#3]
OMG...you guys will talk about ANYTHING!  ...and THIS becomes a "hot topic"?????  

Achmed...."that smell" is not normal.  If it's that difficult to get rid of, she needs to see a doctor and so do you.  And do not have "relations" with anyone else until you do.  Even a yeast infection is not that bad.  She has something else, which could very likely be passed to you, and then on to someone else.  Get it checked, man.  You don't want it to fall off, do you???????
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:45:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Disgusting, guys, DISGUSTING!

Anybody old enough to own a firearm should be ashamed of yourself for entering into this discussion.[V]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot... Funny as hell too!!  [:D]

Reminds me of a girl I knew in college nicknamed Tuna.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:49:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:57:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey, maybe a little HINT is neccessary.

She might not know how to properly wash that thing out.

I was down at the Wally the other day, and they had this industrial size (scented),(2 gal)  
douche.

Go buy one, take the little instruction guide, scan it, blow it up, and leave the whole shabang in her bathroom.

Then take a 5 day hiatus.

Waterdog

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:44:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I recommend a quality DECON kit and PLEASE wear full MOPP-4 if you're going to go down on her!!!  Can you say....."GAS,GAS,GAS"
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:52:53 AM EDT
[#8]
A cetain amount of odor or smell is normal.  A aseptic beaver is unhealthy as well.  There are several species of bacteria that live in balance there everyday.  Imbroglios dream!  But anyway, women that go overboard and try to keep absolutely clean can cause other infections such as yeast. Antibiotics also cause this. Women also get another common infection called bacterial vaginosis.  This too is caused by an overgrowth of a certain bacteria called Gardenella.  They release an amine compound thus the fishy smell. The smell intensifies with intercourse.  Lots of intercourse, other infections, chemicals can cause this.  Easily treated with some Flagyl.  Some cases are difficult to treat ans there maybe another underlying cause.  Smells are hard to get rid of.  The molecules get caught in your pores and coat the hairs in your nose.  Thus you smell it all the time!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread is too damn funny!  Was she "in season, that time of month" or is it always stinky?  How many times have you gone down on the woman and smelt, "that smell?"

That's just plain wrong, did you think it was natural for a cooter to smell that way?
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Achmed,

It would really help if you didn't try to pick up members of the Bingo Player's League at the local old folks home.  

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:28:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#12]
[img]http://www.attackcartoons.com/links.GIF[/img] Ahhhhh she has no ground recepticle.  That means get out the "dykes" or get one of them fancy A-dapters.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:40:14 PM EDT
[#14]
One thing I fondly remember about my psycho first wife was that she was always "daisy fresh" and clean . . . always enjoyed pulling up a seat at that lunch counter.

Second (soon to be ex) wife, however ... [:X*]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I worked with this woman doc.  She was really a nice person. But a patient with a foul twat was sent home immediately.  She told them you either have to take a shower or get a different doctor.  There have instances where I had to hold my breath for the entire visit.  I can out hold any SEAL in a no breathing contest.  The worst thing I hate is when hey have bits of toilet paper stuck to their privates! No fun.  Dont get me started about the fat ones.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:16:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I WISH I had your problems [V].
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:20:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Long. Its over-rated.  When I tell women I meet what I do, they are either grossed out or intimidated.  Now the plus side is that I can treat any STD myself!  
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:12:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Just wondering,

Have you tried a visegrip?

(on your nose, not her cootchie.)

[thinking]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 7:39:15 PM EDT
[#19]
or you can just do what the US Postal Service does when faced with a biological threat. Irradiation time!
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:16:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Holy $#*&!  Ask a silly question, get an, ahem, buttload of silly answers! [:D]

To those who impugned her character -- she is easily the nicest woman I have dated (including the Playboy model, who was a self-absorbed b*tch -- no, I'm not joking or lying or braggin (much)).

To those who offered up jokes -- thanks, lots of smiles.

To those who offered medical advice -- serious thanks, I hadn't thought about a real problem.  Now I just have to figure how the bleep to bring this up. . . .

To AR-15gal in particular -- believe me, there's no risk of my "having 'relations' with anyone else" while I'm seeing her. [:)]

How the heck can this get 70 replies (and counting). . . .  Yeek!
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 1:23:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.attackcartoons.com/links.GIF[/img] Ahhhhh she has no ground recepticle.  That means get out the "dykes" or get one of them fancy A-dapters.
View Quote

Maybe ground is going somewhere else? [}:D]  I bet that guy gets slapped!

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:29:46 PM EDT
[#23]
As Frank Zappa said "Don't eat that yellow snow".
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#24]
poontos, the fresh maker
[url]http://www.sitoesaurito.it/mentos.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#25]

You could go to the local sporting goods shop and in the hunting area they have scent killer spray. Just spray some of that stuff on it right before you go down and it should be ok.

Or you could giver her some of her own medicine by rubbing some dung on your penis before the next bj.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:35:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Have you called Roto-Rooter yet?
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:36:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You could go to the local sporting goods shop and in the hunting area they have scent killer spray. Just spray some of that stuff on it right before you go down and it should be ok.

Or you could giver her some of her own medicine by rubbing some dung on your penis before the next bj.
View Quote

Ass to mouth is the ultimate payback.....unless they happen to like the taste of their own shit.  

just joking!  i'm not that nasty.
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 3:43:25 PM EDT
[#28]
A good friend of mine once told me "go till you get to the corn...then back off a little bit".

Fergot to ask how to clean up!!!!!!!!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top