Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/30/2001 11:48:01 PM EDT
So, a while back I bought a couple of forged lower receiver blanks from DSarms.com, thinking I'd mill out the front detent and rear pin areas, drill and tap out the buffer area, and use the blank lowers to nicely store/display some of my uppers. Well, I realized I'm never going to get around to it, so I decided to sell my blanks on Ebay. Mind you, these are completely solid chunks of metal shaped like an AR15 lower. After a day or so, I get an e-mail from someone claiming to have a "cracked" lower and wanting to know if I'll sell them a completed lower (!!!). I refer them to their local gun shop. Day later, another e-mail from a different person wanting the same thing, also claiming to have a cracked lower. Next day, same thing from yet another person, claiming to have a "cracked lower" asking if they can just transfer their lower parts into this blank (which is obviously impossible). 3 "cracked lowers" in 3-days!!!?? Seems odd to me. I restate that the item is a solid chunk of metal and refer them to their local gun shop. The auction specifically states that the item is a blank and completely solid. I'm thinking that these people were either A) Big Brother or B) Really stupid people (or both). So now I'm weirded out about this. Thoughts?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 12:46:10 AM EDT
my favorite on ebay are the dickheads selling Tapco kits for $550
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 2:31:16 AM EDT
foxtrot echo delta sierra
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:28:14 AM EDT
Can you machine one out and transfer the parts on to it from MY CRACKED lower?[;)]
Top Top