Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2001 8:02:42 PM EDT
Well I guess I am not the only one sitting at home, bored half crazy with all my womenz out of town. Did you know that Florida now has Budweiser in 24oz cans? What do you call it ? The REALLY tall boy?
I had DiGiorno spinach pizza for dinner. If you havent tried it take my word for it. UUUMMM! It goes good with really tall boys. I am going to the Tampa gun show tomorrow, Thats why I am not out in the street tonight. Plus the fact that the alcohol Nazi's are out in force. I think I am better off just going to bed. Good night!

I will post a Tampa gun show report when I get back.

BTW What IS the best riffle?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:06:50 PM EDT
[#1]
The Tampa Gunshow (put on by Suncoast Gun Shows) seems to be nothing more than dealers just moving inventory without changing prices.  I usually wait for the big show in Lakeland.  Also, the fairgrounds have raised parking prices.  However, if I decide to go (usually just to look around) I might go Sunday.  What about you?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Screw that - get a rifle!  A lot more fun!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:17:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Tampa Gunshow (put on by Suncoast Gun Shows) seems to be nothing more than dealers just moving inventory without changing prices.  I usually wait for the big show in Lakeland.  Also, the fairgrounds have raised parking prices.  However, if I decide to go (usually just to look around) I might go Sunday.  What about you?
View Quote

The last one I went to in Tampa was just like you said. I think I will probably go Saturday since my favorite Ybor sandwich shop isnt open on Sunday. If I can hook up with some of my Tampa buddies, I might spend the night and maybe go on Sunday, You never know. Its nice to just walk around and look even though like you said its just the same stuff at the same prices.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:17:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
... I think I will probably go Saturday since my favorite Ybor sandwich shop isnt open on Sunday...
View Quote

Let me guess... Tropicana.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Did you know that Florida now has Budweiser in 24oz cans? What do you call it ? The REALLY tall boy?
View Quote

Ah........... That's called a  "Man Can" son.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:38:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:54:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Now that's a drunk post if I've ever read one.

Where were you guys on that one, anyway?  Went right over your heads, apparently.  Start critiquing gun shows when this guy's obviously drunk off his ass.  "Best rifle for shooting" indeed.

One that goes bang when you pull the trigger.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
16" 50 caliber naval rifle.

That's 16" bore and five oh not point five oh caliber. Throws 2000 pound high explosive shells to 20 miles with great effect.

Now that's a rifle!
View Quote

Paul, not to tinkle in your soup, but he specifically said "riffle" twice--not "rifle."  I have no idea what the best riffle is to shoot.  Is that some kind of fun, exploding target?  Anyone?  [:D]
View Quote

I think he wants a wiffle ball/bat.[:D]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:36:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Speaking of wiffle ball......

[url]http://www.candystand.com/Games/cn_shock_cnwb.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:28:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
... I think I will probably go Saturday since my favorite Ybor sandwich shop isnt open on Sunday...
View Quote

Let me guess... Tropicana.
View Quote

You guessed it! Best Cuban sandwich in the world! I am leaving right now, a quick stop for some gas and I be gone west! Be there by 11:00.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:34:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Now that's a drunk post if I've ever read one.

Where were you guys on that one, anyway?  Went right over your heads, apparently.  Start critiquing gun shows when this guy's obviously drunk off his ass.  "Best rifle for shooting" indeed.

One that goes bang when you pull the trigger.
View Quote

I only had one!I just thought the HUGE can was cool(Now its a piggy bank) I was slamming the dumbass/iliterates that generally post on Friday night and TRYING to get a gun show critique going! Now I am going!
(to the gun show)...........FILM AT 11
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 6:17:08 AM EDT
[#14]
I call those 24oz. cans "Magnums", of course. [:D]

The next size up, generally 32oz'ers are "Oil Cans." [beer]

The best rifle to shoot is someone else's. That way you don't have to clean it. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top