Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 12:49:50 AM EDT
In the Thursday Cedar rapids Gazette there is an article in the Iowa today section where a Man named John Johnson is calling for a ban on .50 cal rifle ownership.  Does anyone have a copy of this.  He represents Citizens against gun violence and we need to start a campaign to shut down his agenda.   I do not own a 50 but like to have the option.  Lets not let this looser succeed in this bogus attempt to "make our state safe against terrorists and assassins"

john
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
john
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 3:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
See my post a few days ago that I will now bump up, ditti we need to respond to these ppl beacuse so far due to the lax attitude here their positions have gone unchallenged!!

Sound off if you would be interested in starting or being part of a E-mail list to be informed and pro-active.

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I will help with letters, et al. Please forward me contact info on his group. How many incidents of violence have occurred in IA with a .50?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:42:33 AM EDT
[#4]
[url]www.ipgv.org[/url]

[url]www.silentmarch.org/news_9.htm[/url]

[url]www.capgv.org/index.asp[/url]

Write responses to the paper and these idiots

How many terrorist events have been in Iowa period!,Are we a target rich enviroment? Why buy a high dollar .50 to do what any other caliber could probaly accomplish also. If you look on their sight they state they have no position on rifles, kinda gives away their true motives. How many incidents have there been with a .50

Gawd this pisses me off!!

IAJack
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate to reveal this personal info but the Johnson guy was removed from work where I work a few years back for getting into a physcical confrontation over gun control
john
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:35:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Why are these gun control types always so violent?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 4:37:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I think they use violence to compensate for lack of common sense or intelengence.  
john
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 5:56:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I hate to reveal this personal info but the Johnson guy was removed from work where I work a few years back for getting into a physcical confrontation over gun control
john
View Quote

No shit??
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:25:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Lets not let this looser succeed in this bogus attempt to "make our state safe against terrorists and assassins"
john
View Quote

Hmmm...No offense to Iowa members, but is Iowa really THAT enticing of a target to a terrorist?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#10]
No it is not that enticing but he seems to have a hard on for taking any gun away he can.
John
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:22:20 PM EDT
[#11]
and their are like 3 50 cals in iowa, this makes a lot of fucking sense. if nothing else hopefully they will manage to ban those 50 cals with bayo lugs, you know, cause all the .50 cal 1/2 mile sniping fallowed by bayonet charges. someone take me to john johnson and i will deliver him a pizza covered with pepperoni and 9mm bullets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top