Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2001 7:36:04 PM EDT
For all you LEOs out there, how would you set up your M4 for patrol?
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 8:12:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not an LEO myself, but a friend of mine is, and to him, the only add-ons needed are a sight such as the Reflex (his favorite), and a Sure-fire M500A weapon light. He absolutely swears by this.
Link Posted: 1/23/2001 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a chart of the military SOPMOD M4 set up. I personally have the ACOG NSN and the Knights RAS on mine, with a tac light. Great set up.....and I'd imagine a similar set up would work for LEO's. Just depends on the job...I mean is it for a cruisers trunk "just in case", or is it for a more SWAT like application? Anyway, the chart has some neat-o ideas, check it out...
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1242673&a=9213640&p=32117760[/img]
Link Posted: 1/24/2001 5:38:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Not an M4, but this is my Colt A3 Tactical Carbine.  EOTech Holosight, GGG MAD rear flip up, GGG Sling Thing, Tactical Taylor sling, SureFire light, Trijicon front post.  Works for me.
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=94092&a=687270&p=38991915&Sequence=1&res=high
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top