Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 7:45:06 PM EDT
Just finished watching a Fox News interview with Geraldo in Afghanistan.  He was talking about the security of the press there and about the killings of the different press members.  He was asked if he carried a gun.  His answer was long and drawn out but in the end he said 'YES'.  Both he and his brother were packin!  Now I don't blame him one bit.  Another of his statements was to the content that he was not going to be a victim but would return fire if necessary.  I just think that this is very two faced considering his stand on gun control...  I for one will be watching to see if he has changed his colors...
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#1]
He is such a POS.

Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, he's on Fox News now so maybe he is turning his back on the dark side [:D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:33:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Nothing two faced about it.  They belive they have the right to do what they think THEY need to do, But  are not important enough to have that right. Gun control to them  IS CONTROLING YOUR GUN, not theirs.
 At least he does have the balls to have a pistol on his hip.  Alot of these assholes won't carry a gun, but they'll pay someone else to risk their life to protect them.  
 I wonder if he'd consider EastLA after dark as dangerous as Afgan?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Wonder if any of the other Fox people are carrying?

CNN and the Euro Trash aren't they think its perfectly ok for them to pay the barbarians to kill and die for them, but for them to get their own hands dirty while protecting themselves... oh the horror at the very thought!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:36:35 PM EDT
[#5]
His packing means nothing. Didn't both Feinstein and Brady have CCWs, If I remember correctly ?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Give me a break!...............Never mind, that's John Stossel.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:50:10 PM EDT
[#7]
And Dan Rather spoke of how he'd rack the slide on his 12g pump to scare a burglar.   Just what is this world coming to????????
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm kinda hoping he gets wounded. Nothing serious just a flesh wound, maybe some scars. His arrogent ass deserves it, prancing around like hes on some kinda safari. Before he left for Afganistan he was talking all kinds of trash on tv.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 9:58:42 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm sure all these last minute "I need a gun to protect myself" people have been properly trained in safety and markmanship, right?  After all, they've had so many years to hone these very skills while they've been bashing the RKBA, right?

I hope he shoots himself in the foot!!

To Geraldo, not being credible makes him incredible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top