Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 6:35:50 PM EDT
Just watch HR live on Fox. Dont recal anything said about Afganistan really. Just a lot of crap about how pooooor Heraaaaldo had to poopy in a hole in the ground.
How HE had to stay in a crappy house with no heat or electricity.How HE was sleep deprived. He said HE wasn't holding up to well.
Actually he looks like he wishes hadnt gone there. He looks REALLY unhappy.
Best Part? He admitted he was carrying a gun.
He actually said:" I will not be a murder victim. I will go down in a gunfight."
At least he realizes what it takes not to be a victim-a weapon.
BP
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Ger[b]DILDO[/b] knows what it takes not to be a victim.  He also knows what it takes to be part of the ruling elite.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#2]
More drama in that one segment than in an hour of Soap Opera...  Sheesh, I'd like to see a segment of him [b]IN[/b] a gunfight.

Aviator  [img]www.milpubs.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Hmmm...  Too damn bad.

Have you ever -

Forgotten what your bed was for?

Gotten less sleep in a month that your kids do in a night?

Lain in ambush - NOT MOVING - for twelve hours?  This includes not going anywhere to relieve yourself, but taking care of business right where you am...

Gotten dysentery from running out of iodine tablets?

Gotten "blocked" from eating "Meals Refusing to Exit?"

Wondered if you could pinch a chicken or two without the farmer knowing/finding out before you could unass the AO?

Drunk cold coffee in a cold camp?

LIVED in a cold camp?

Forgotten what fresh meat tasted like?

Forgotten what a hot shower felt like?

Forgotten what sleep felt like?

Run thru 168-hour weeks?

Let me know when GR manages to go thru any or all of hte above, singly or in combination (or better yet - ALL AT ONCE!)  

BTDT

FFZ
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:02:50 PM EDT
[#4]
[b]WHAT A F---ING PANTY WASTE![/b] Need anyone say more?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 10:07:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope that part of the world doesn't have any native big cats.  If they find him asleep in the sand he'll be buried alive!!

HAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:42:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I hope that part of the world doesn't have any native big cats.  If they find him asleep in the sand he'll be buried alive!!

HAHAHAHA

View Quote

Pounding the desk LMMFAO! That may be the funniest thing I've seen here yet.

[-!-]Geraldork
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Geraldo actually thinks that he's somebody. In reality he is the joke of the journalistic community. Why FOX would hire this loser is beyond me. Maybe they needed more ratings from the retard/moron section of their viewers.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:32:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Granted he is not MONTEL WILLIAMS (Who I think actually was a Spec OPs guy) , but as far as Journalists He is no Walter Cronkite, He is not John Stossall, but he does have more War Coverage experience then any other Journalist from the USA MEDIA (not military that is).

Our Local UPS driver is ex Navy Seal. Big Guy.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Best Part? He admitted he was carrying a gun.
He actually said:" I will not be a murder victim. I will go down in a gunfight."
At least he realizes what it takes not to be a victim-a weapon.
BP
View Quote

Isn't Geraldo an anti-gunner? I could swear he was in the thick of it during the Brady Bill controversy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top