Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 6:18:01 PM EDT
Mayoral debate on ch 11 now, 9:00pm.
Lets see how dumb Brown is tonight.
Non Houston fokes, [url]http://www.khou.com/[/url] click ‘Watch the debate @ 9 p.m.’

SSD
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#1]
On 93.7, they have been running a Beatles Marathon for the past couple of days.  The daytime personality has been demonstrating some of the Beatles' famous backmasking (hidden messages only intellegible when the record is played backwards) techniques.  He'd be playing Sgt. Pepper backwards and you'd suddenly hear, "Vote for Sanchez..."

I nearly went off the road the first time I heard it... :)
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
The election results are in.

[b][size=6]Brown Wins.[/size=6][/b]

Brown wins with 52% of the vote.

Elections results [url]http://216.40.233.123/ELECTIONS/INFO/G50.HTM[/url]
Story about Brown claim alot of s#$t from the Sanchez campaign [url]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/120101_news_vote.html[/url]

What really got me pissed off about the campaign was the fact that the Brown team used a lot of negative campaigning against Sanchez, whether do I know if those accusations are true or not.  I know one thing for a fact.  The city of Houston is so many problems from Brown, that I cannot list them all.

Lee Brown [-!-]
Another 2 more years of deceiptions and higher taxes.

Every time I enter to Houston from IAH, I hate seeing that stupid bastards 20 foot portrait as I enter the city of Houston.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:26:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#4]
To all, houston is about to be the new TAX capital in Texas (taking the title from Austin I think).

lee brown is just like clinton, without the sex thank God. I wonder how many dead folks voted this time?

Something about lee brown that I have always wondered, who pulls his strings, he is not that smart.

Oh, lee brown…. [-!-]

SSD
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
the bastard.  I'm glad I don't live in the city llimits.  Brown is such an asshole...I love what he's done with downtown.
View Quote

Borg voice on/
You will be annexed.
Borg voice off/

SSD
Oh, in case I forgot... lee brown... [-!-]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 6:49:23 AM EDT
[#6]
I kinda wish Brown was more like Clinton, complete with the sex.  At least he'd be busy getting his knob polished rather than hiding the city's money.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The election results are in.

[b][size=6]Brown Wins.[/size=6][/b]

Brown wins with 52% of the vote.

Elections results [url]http://216.40.233.123/ELECTIONS/INFO/G50.HTM[/url]
Story about Brown claim alot of s#$t from the Sanchez campaign [url]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/120101_news_vote.html[/url]

What really got me pissed off about the campaign was the fact that the Brown team used a lot of negative campaigning against Sanchez, whether do I know if those accusations are true or not.  I know one thing for a fact.  The city of Houston is so many problems from Brown, that I cannot list them all.

Lee Brown [-!-]
Another 2 more years of deceiptions and higher taxes.

Every time I enter to Houston from IAH, I hate seeing that stupid bastards 20 foot portrait as I enter the city of Houston.
View Quote

Ditto that on the dumb ass pic of brown at the airport...I just noticed it a few weeks ago...what an ego...I can't stand that guy..I cringe when I see him on TV(before I can turn it!!!)...The other guy who does the same to me (who is gone now) is/was Rod Paige (page whoever he spells it) of the H.I.S.D. WHAT AN ILLITERATE IDIOT...too bad for the US that he is now head of the Ed. Dept. Anyway I’m glad I’m NOT in the city.  I believe the problem is that there are not enough intelligent people in the city.  Don't get me wrong there are (intelligent people), but there are more uneducated people who vote for things other than who is better qualified for the position.

Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:30:12 AM EDT
[#8]
That blows that we are stuck with lame ass again.  2 more years of crappy roads and a mayor using the city's helicopter as his personal transportation.
It's great to be represented by an illiterate dumbass

F you Lee Brown.  You blow
[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:00:55 AM EDT
[#9]
If your guy really cheated. I.E. Dead people voted, then you might want to take an example from the previous mayoral election in Miami. Suarez, a criminaql and complete Jackass was declared winner on election night. Well, later on it turns out his cronies voted with dead people's names, etc. The evidence piled up and his cronies one by one began ending up in Club Fed. Eventuqally, it reached court where the first judge threw out the election results in preparation for a new election. But, later on it was decided that since their were questions of Suarez's involvement that he would just be impeached from office and Corollo with the 2nd Highest Vote (Highest w/o Dead Voters) became Mayor.

But, Corollo had to go through all kinds of shit. He tried to fire the city manager who was one of Suarez's henchmen. The firing was overturned by the Commission each time. Until of course, Elian. He finally got his ass kicked out. A few months later, the Feds finally indicted his ass for Fraud and Embezzeling. I hope he rots in Prison. Unfortunately, they never got Suarez. I'm still holding out hope.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 10:28:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
That blows that we are stuck with lame ass again.  2 more years of crappy roads and a mayor using the city's helicopter as his personal transportation.
It's great to be represented by an illiterate dumbass

F you Lee Brown.  You blow
[-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-][-!-]
View Quote

That is the least of my worries.  This guy is full of s#$t.  Throughout the city of Houston during the elections, he had signs posted in Spanish saying "Danger!!! Orlando Sanchez is anti-Hispanic."

Lee Brown
City of Houston (Extortion Inc.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top