Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2001 1:56:57 PM EDT
Go to his website and register for his new forum. I get 5 cents for every person who registers and a lifetime 50 percent discount.

No really, his forum is gonna be popular and informative.

Nobby out.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
UPDATE ON BOLIVIAN GIRL! Bolivian girl born with no eyelids has been saved a life of disfigurement by a plastic surgeon who donated his time. The doctor took some skin donated from a circumcision patient and made functioning eyelids. They look OK except she is a little cockeyed now.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:36:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
UPDATE ON BOLIVIAN GIRL! Bolivian girl born with no eyelids has been saved a life of disfigurement by a plastic surgeon who donated his time. The doctor took some skin donated from a circumcision patient and made functioning eyelids. They look OK except she is a little cockeyed now.
View Quote

LMMFAO

Damnit!  How in the world am I supposed to get the Pepsi that spewed out of my nose, off of the keyboard and monitor?
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:57:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Go to his website and register for his new forum. I get 5 cents for every person who registers and a lifetime 50 percent discount.

No really, his forum is gonna be popular and informative.

Nobby out.
View Quote

Only if you can get him to keep getting all the exotic .50 he can while it's still out there.
I don't have enough blue tip put away :-(
[50]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:58:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Uh, suck it off?  I know that was uncalled for.  Bad beekeeper!  [stick]
View Quote

Ouch!!  I hope the ref sends you to a neutral corner for that shot below the belt![:D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Just think of the foresight she'll have.

BP
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Probably get caught blinking off every once in a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top