Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2001 1:18:05 PM EDT
Tinker is getting bigger, and starting to believe that she's a Pit Bull (I think). [:)]

Playing with toys.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%2520012%2Ejpg[/img]

Wanting attention.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%25200009%2Ejpg[/img]

[b]Demanding[/b] attention.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%2520010%2Ejpg[/img]

[b]Beagle Attack![/b]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FD%26T112101%2Ejpg[/img]

Knocked out again! Winner... [b]Debo[/b]!

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%25209%2Ejpg[/img]

Nap Time [sleep]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FD%26T03112101%2Ejpg[/img]

Debo says: "American Pit Bull Terrier tastes better than Beagle anyway" [:)]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%2520007%2Ejpg[/img]

Tyler

Link Posted: 11/29/2001 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Tinker is really turning into quite the cutie pie personality, I see, Tyler!
Who could resist that face, and those pleading eyes? Beautiful markings, and soft and shiny.
Debo is so patient and gentle with Tinker too.
Guess that disproves all those "dangerous killer APBT" myths, eh?
The dogs are still gorgeous, Tyler, thanks for the pics. :)
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/TylerDurden%2FPicture%2520007%2Ejpg[/img]
View Quote

we could have done without that one.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
we could have done without that one.
View Quote

What's wrong, a little envious FI? [;)]

Hey, he's just a boy, not even 18 months yet. I asked him when he was just 3 months: "boxers or briefs?" - he said: "[b]COMMANDO[/b]. [}:D]

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 2:51:06 PM EDT
[#4]
my dick is way bigger than that, but his balls look human sized.

ohhh!!!, i'l be getting flamed for this one!!!! hehe!! nomex on.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 3:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
thanks offroad but thats way too much info.....lol  

classic dog joke why does a dog lick his balls?

because he can't make a fist..... [;D]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 4:58:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats a fine looking bull dog you have Tyler the other looks like he would make a fine deer dog....What yall think about my dog ? his name is Forman (fat babby)
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/026/HR/kl/mG/Cz18659.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#7]
sorry about that ...thats not the pic i was trying to send  this the one
[img]http://community.webshots.com/uploads/26202194.jpg?2215[/img]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:31:54 PM EDT
[#8]
GEEEEEEEEZ, Bone, you are a harsh trainer! lol
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:35:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey bone - your second pic didn't come through. Why are you skinning your dog in the first one? [;)] JK

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 7:38:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Looking at pics of the beagle is definitely better than listening to her yap, or getting imprints of her needle teeth on your fingers...  Youch!  Of course, having a pit bull lunge at your face to give you kisses isn't exactly a walk in the park either.

BTW - think I could get a pawprinted hard copy of that last pic?  I'm quite a fan of his, y'know.
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
TD, that's a fine lookin' little bitch.  Nice blanket back, classic head, nice flag/socks.  Is she from good field stock?  Do you run hounds or just run food through them?  Either way, beautiful pup.  The bull terrier is a fine one too.  I liked the nuts shot--let's us know he's got 'em.  [;)]
View Quote

She is a great little pup. Both her parents are field dogs - I was very impressed by the breeder and his stock.

Debo, the APBT, is my pride and joy. I honestly wouldn't sell him for one million dollars - he has been with me through the toughest times in my life. He has seen me at my best, and at my absolute worst, and he loves me all the same.

Ok, ok... I'll stop now.

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 2:53:57 AM EDT
[#13]
They are both the cutest things !

The myths about the "evil" pit bull seem to be a bit exaggerated, huh?  [:D]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:39:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I new at this pic. posting so bear with me...
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/017/D0/6p/dH/Yx53008.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:45:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#16]
There's enough hide there to cover a whole 'nother dog!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 11:56:32 AM EDT
[#17]
hehe
ya he is ugly...........he's blind....in the pic. he was about 6 months old   he is now 11/2 years old and meen as hell! he will bite  i guess it becouse he blind? wife wants too have his ball cut (thinks that will make less meen)....NO damn way thats going to happon
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Do you live near a nuclear power plant, Bone?
That poor creature. I have seen Sharpeis before, but they sure didn't look like this poor fellow.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:15:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Very nice Shar-Pei Bone - Chinese fighting dog
! Looks like he has a good bloodline! I wish others would learn more about fighting dogs... to help dispel the untruths that are so commonly spread by the uneducated media.

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:33:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Thx  Tyler
I love a good game dog...but i don't figh dogs..think that is crool.......I have had pitts in the pass  well all my life ...The last pitt i had i had to give it away ...it was out of Zebo and yellow john  if you know bloodlines....the reason he had to go he got out of his pin and killed on of the old lady's shar-pis...she don't like pitts...As for Fatbby  the one in the pic. he's out of Jade East blood line...You know the blood line of your pit?

Semper-fi
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 12:57:08 PM EDT
[#21]
YES! In fact, Zebo is in the bloodline of Debo! (as well as many other APBT's) he has several Grand Champions in his bloodline, most from his mothers  side. I do not fight as a rule. Debo will never fight. But indeed, it is because of their heritage that these dogs are what they are. The same can be said for strong, German-bloodline Rotties ( hello Hannah! [:)])

God (whomever you choose as a God) bless the APBT!!!

Tyler
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#22]
There's no finer breed.
Pits are the healthiest, most athletic dogs there are.
Most other breeds (with the exception of a few hunting bloodlines) have spent the last hundred or so years, breeding for the sake of a certain, very specific appearance. This has resulted in many congenital defects being passed from dog to dog, to the point where "hip dysplasia"(sp) is now synonymous with MANY large breeds.
Pit Bulls, on the other hand, were bred with performance and gameness in mind.
My boy's 70 lbs of pure, big-headed athleticism.  There's no waterdog that can out-swim him, and no retriever that can out-fetch him.  
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:07:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Hi Tyler!
Yeah good bloodlines are very telling in how the pups turn out.
My male Rotts are extremely dog agressive, (even to each other,) but I would never allow them to fight! Not fair to the dogs, and the vet bills would be enormous.
I read in the AKC breed standard for Rotties though, that dog aggression is considered normal in Rotties, and doesn't cost a fault in the ring.....it's *people* they have to be nice to, on command. Not a problem with our pack, they love folks, when properly introduced.

Sorry, if I showed my Sharpei ignorance, Bone......I really didnt know that was what the pups looked like, I have only seen adult Sharpeis before.
Many apologies, and send dog cookies from our pack to your boy, please :)
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 1:25:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Tyler
I can tell your is of good blood.......I'm a menber of the Southeastern  Amerian pit bull club.....In aug of 94  My red  rednose got best of best of show opposite sex.......and they was about 300 dogs there ...this was in Charlotte N.C...........it a long storiee but the dog got stole wile being breed #$%^&*$%%^^& shithead..and my wife wonders why i don't trust folks....I will have to say a Pitt is the best all around dog there is ..........I'm going to get another befor long

Semper-fi
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Tyler, I went back and found the thread you posted when you first got Tinker and the pics are gone.  Did you pull them down?

-kill-9
Link Posted: 12/3/2001 12:15:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Yeah - sorry bro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top