Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2001 5:35:35 PM EDT
I thought CNN was scheduled to have a special entitled "Urban Combat" on last Sunday night. IIRC it was following an Airborne unit through training, preparations and deployment. It looked really interesting. I believe that CNN superceded the airing of this special with "Breaking News" from Afghanistan. Needless to say, the only "urban combat" that I saw were reporters and "experts" jockeying for air time. Anyone else hear about this? Has CNN rescheduled it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:03:15 PM EDT
thank goodness, i was afraid it was a picture of the klintons running over leo's to get to the airport.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:13:36 PM EDT
No, this is CNN we're talking about. They're much too busy covering the "real" news to talk about the crap liberals get away with in this country.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:38:27 PM EDT
speaking of which, CNN counts this as "news" [url]http://fyi.cnn.com/2001/fyi/teachers.ednews/11/28/perfect.sat.ap/index.html[/url] It's laughable, they're really lowering the standards of journalism. If anyone here have watched the Simpson's episode when Bart got to be a news anchor, that's such an accurate satire of our media.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 6:40:18 PM EDT
I saw it a couple days ago. I think it was sunday night at 9 or 10pm central time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2001 7:09:36 PM EDT
Then I hope it wasn't worth watching 'cause I missed it....
Top Top