Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/27/2001 9:05:48 PM EDT
Can any one please help me? I dont know how or where to upload my pics so I can post them. I am totaly computer illiterate, so explainations need to be basic.
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:15:51 PM EDT
[url]www.hunting-pictures.com[/url] This is a good web page to upload pics to post here on the board. Just sign up for a FREE account and follow the directions on the board. To post a pic here you have to type: [img ] web address of image [/img ] for example [img ]www.myphotoishere.com[/img ] You have to of course take out the spaces between the g and the ] to get it to work...this was done to show you what to type. With hunting pics.com you can make a web page or upload graphics and use that to host your pics..that is what I do. I hope this helps and if you need more info just ask and I will attempt to help. medcop
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 9:28:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:14:59 PM EDT
I thought this was gonna be a thread about marrying 5150Bry. Now I see it's gonna lead to some serious embarrasment for me and all of my friends.$hit!
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 10:50:38 PM EDT
Yeeeee Haaaw... It worked. Thanks a million! By the way "troy", First I am gonna get the yellow AR and then I want one like yours!
Top Top