Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2001 6:12:02 PM EDT
Since so many people here seem to have crappy relationships (some one right after another) let me give you a tip. Buy and read and re-read this book.

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/068485015X/qid=1006916456/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_3_1/103-1577491-3041415[/url]

Dr. Peck has been on Oprah (ugh) and is internationally renowned. It was a profound read for me. (hint: you have to be willing to do some self analysis, think about what you are reading and why/how it applies to you)

Link Posted: 11/27/2001 6:18:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Quote of a review from Amazon (that I also agree with): [i]...I most like Peck's discussion of love. True love requires a lot of work. It requires a lot of communication. The act of truly listening to someone is at one and the same time the simplest and the most difficult thing a person can do, the least and the most that can be done. There are so many people who could benefit from taking this message to heart...[/i]
Link Posted: 11/27/2001 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Secret to a good relationship is simple...

Good Communication
Mutual Respect
Time Together

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top