Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2001 7:19:41 PM EDT
I am in dis belief. I just saw the highlights. Holy shitsu batman. They looked good, Or as they say in the Bay Area "the looked hella good" WTF put the fire in their pants. I am a big fan, but golly gee wally, they looked awesome in this game. OK, let hear it...."Colts are bad" "Colts ain't the [stick your team name here] or else they would've won." "Manning ain't sh*t." "Colts offense is over rated" Yadiyadayada..........
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 7:30:11 PM EDT
Just thought I'd add a vid of the cheerleaders [:D] [url]http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/video/sf001115d_g.ram[/url]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:30:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: I am in dis belief. I just saw the highlights. Holy shitsu batman. They looked good, Or as they say in the Bay Area "the looked hella good" WTF put the fire in their pants. I am a big fan, but golly gee wally, they looked awesome in this game. OK, let hear it...."Colts are bad" "Colts ain't the [red]N[/red][gold]I[/gold][red]N[/red][gold]E[/gold][red]R[/red][gold]S[/gold]or else they would've won." "Manning ain't sh*t." "Colts offense is over rated" Yadiyadayada..........
View Quote
They [b]hella[/b] looked good. (Where the hell did "hella" come from? Sounds hella weird don't you think?). [:D] The cheerleaders are [b]hella[/b] fine!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:48:16 AM EDT
As a long time '9r fan, I will have to say though, that they had a lot of help from the Colts in the win (5 turnovers).
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:53:48 AM EDT
hey with any luck they might get to play the team from across the bay in late jan. if that happens I do not care who wins because I like them both. go niners!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 5:59:20 AM EDT
jc121, Been thinking the same thing. The battle of the Bay?
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 6:03:45 AM EDT
seb127: if that happens get out of the bay area for a few days, we all now what happened in 1989 the last time teams from those two cities faced each other for the world series. (earthquake)
Link Posted: 11/26/2001 3:46:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Kalifornia: They [b]hella[/b] looked good. (Where the hell did "hella" come from? Sounds hella weird don't you think?). [:D] The cheerleaders are [b]hella[/b] fine!
View Quote
You know I've been wondering that myself, but everyone I knew in H.S., College, and just about anyone in my age group from S.F. says Hella ......
Top Top