Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2001 8:01:58 AM EDT
[url]http://freerepublic.com/focus/fr/577679/posts[/url]

Crime/Corruption
Source: NewsMax
Published: Sunday Nov. 25, 2001 Author: Carl Limbacher and NewsMax.com Staff
Posted on 11/25/01 7:14 AM Pacific by truther

Matthews: Hillary 'Dying' to Become President
CNBC "Hardball" host and Democratic Party insider Chris Matthews said Saturday that New York Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton can't wait to become president of ther United States.

"She's dyin' for it," Matthews told NBC's Tim Russert, on Russert's own weekend CNBC interview show.

RUSSERT: What about your fellow Goldwater groupie Hillary Clinton?

MATTHEWS: Ah, you know, you're a New Yorker, a New York stater - um - Hillary is dyin' for it. But she's also miserable right now because of all this patriotic stuff going on - she can't stand it.

Matthews recalled an incident where Mrs. Clinton seemed reluctant to pledge allegiance to the American flag.

"I remember Hillary - I'll tell you this about Hillary," Matthews told Russert. "She once said, 'I pledge allegiance to the America that can be.'

"What, are we on probabtion?,' Matthews exclaimed.

"When is she gonna lighten up about this sort of thing," the CNBC host added. "This is a great place instead of her constant complaining."

My Blood Boils when I just hear her name

realist out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top