Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2001 6:09:38 PM EDT
this happened in a small town called melrose in southern (WAY southern) iowa. my uncle knew both parties. im going to call them guy A and guy B, just cause i dont remember the names.

guy A is in love with some woman. at some time, guy A and woman have little falling out and she starts seeing guy B. one night, woman and guy A have fight in local bar, woman gets pissed, and says "IM GOING OUT TO GUY B'S HOUSE" and leaves. guy A fallows her and makes a big fuss at Bs house. donuts on the lawn and such, guy A gives up  and heads home. woman and guy be go to bed and get it on. later, guy B and woman are peacefully sleeping. guy A breaks in and kicks down bedroom door. guy B wakes up, and sits up. as he sits up BANG, he gets a 45 in ther gut (now it gets good) he throws the woman off the bed, leans down and grabs (drummrolllll.......) his evil black rifle, loaded. emptys a full mag (and reloaded i think, i heard 60 holes in his wall) then he calls cops and tells them to make sure he knows its them coming through the door, cause next thing through the door dies (now he has out his 357) guy B is now ok, knicked his colon and some other stuff, but he is fine. guy A was found by police............slumped over his truck "graveyard dead" so

so thats a happy ending right?

editied, i knew that guy A guy B bullshit would **** me up
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#1]
As happy an ending as any of us could have wished for Guy A!

Just remember guys, all these girls have sisters, they're replaceable, ok?

No need to break out the hardware, Jethro!

Eric The(ButItDoesGoDowninTheStatsAsAn'EvilWeapon'Crime)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:15:29 PM EDT
[#2]
ummm....I got confused when guy A was kicking the the door and waking up...[whacko]

". guy A breaks in and kicks down bedroom door. guy a wakes up, and sits up. "
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#3]
After guy B emptied two mags, I'm surprised that guy A actually made out to his truck for the dirt nap.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
After guy B emptied two mags, I'm surprised that guy A actually made out to his truck for the dirt nap.
View Quote

Thats called a VERY BAD shot.[sniper]
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:32:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

HA, not just very bad, he only hit him once. im not sure about nnumber of shots fired, it may have just been one mag, but either way, 1 out of 30 isnt right. im not sure, but the way some talked, he may have had illegal full auto. this area is almost missouri, anything goes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#6]
That must be the "armed citizen" story from this months NRA rag. It said that the homeowner "returned fire with a semi-automatic rifle"
Thats some pretty healthy fire ! the guy probably shit himself to death.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#7]
You mean the .45 didn't kill him? I'll have to call bullshit on this one....all of the 1911 guys will tell you that even a shot in the foot with a .45 is fatal. Now a 9mm on the other hand........[:P]

Michael
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:45:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I think anyone would have a hard time shooting when awakened from a dead sleep by your bedroom door being kicked in...not to mention he caught a .45 caliber slug in the gut.  I would like to think I could do a hell of a lot better than 1 in 30...but have jumped up from dead sleep before because of noise and center punched myself on a half opened door before, so who knows.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:47:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

HA, not just very bad, he only hit him once. im not sure about nnumber of shots fired, it may have just been one mag, but either way, 1 out of 30 isnt right. im not sure, but the way some talked, he may have had illegal full auto. this area is almost missouri, anything goes.
View Quote

If he was scared I could understand shooting that many rounds and only hitting one. However it seems hard to do.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:53:20 PM EDT
[#10]
My guess is that he was doing "The Bump."
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:56:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Because thats the way a witch leaves a man.I hope she is jailed and becomes a lesbian so that no more guys have to fight around her bed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Since they were all drunk, it was just chance that anyone was hit.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 9:12:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I bet the place was a real mess, though.
Link Posted: 11/25/2001 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Guess I am lucky, I would have woke up as he trying to kick in the front door, fighting with the dogs, fale down the stairs, and met the shotgun, muzzel to face.[:)] Unless of course it was the wife and I was with women B. Then I would not stand a chance[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top