Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/24/2001 2:13:34 PM EDT
I used to go to the Bill Goodman shows in Detriot ( I live in Canada) but they stopped years ago.  Then I went to shows at the Gibraltar Trade centre.

I moved this summer and now the closest border to me is Niagara Falls/Lewistion.

Are there any gun shows in that area I can go too?

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
*sigh* unfortunately, NY is Guns show unfriendly.  No more Gov't facilities may be used to house them.  Hence many of them have disappeared.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#2]
There are many shows in the wny area.....two a year at hamburg fairgrounds.....so far anyway....there are more out in the
"sticks" than anywhere.....and are good/bad depending on where.....what is REAL popular right now are the "raffles" for obvious reasons......it`s probably better to do your own "shopping" at the gun dealers on a periodic basis.....this seems to be the best way to get good deals on what you`re looking for...any shows I `ve personally been to suck as far as I`m concerned....if you know what you want and can be a little patient, there are deals to be had.....even with the "high price" guys.....e-mail if you want.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 9:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for the Lyons Club show in Lockport early in the year... when I get my notice in the mail I'll scan it in. They have fairly strict rules regarding crafts and non-gun related items.

FITTER out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top