Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/23/2001 6:11:04 PM EDT
A while back there was a link to a Russian getting beheaded by a Chetchian.(sp?)
Anybody have this link? The old puter crashed, and I lost everything.
TIA
Eric
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#1]
www.rangerarms.com/russian_death_video.htm
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:33:27 PM EDT
[#2]
One question

Why on earth would you want to see it again???
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.rangerarms.com/russian_death_video.htm[/url]

Also try [url]http://www.ogrish.com[/url]

Got to the multimedia section. They have a bunch of sick shit there. I had the Ogrish version of the video and it was the most complete one I've seen. So I don't know if this is the same as the one previously mentioned.
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 6:38:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
One question

Why on earth would you want to see it again???
View Quote

From the Ranger site:
This video is being provided for people to view at their own discretion. We have been getting some email from people who do not understand the reason for this video. The reason is that this is an actual effect of war. We do not condone or wish to glamorize the video.

The only reason YOU are here is because you followed a link provided by someone, somewhere else on another website. There is not a link on www.rangerarms.com that brings you to this page. You chose to come here of your own free will.  

The USMC is using it as a training film. Why do cops show trainees all those videos of cops getting killed during traffic stops? Is it to glorify it? No, it is to shock them into being more aware of their situation, and to realize: Yes this is for real.

The history behind the video is as follows. The soldier portrayed is a Russian held by Chechen soldiers. Looking at the video it is easy to think that they have done this before. The video was sent to the Russians to be used to demoralize troops and ruin support for the war back in Russia. Unfortunately this is a fact of war, that is not usually shown on CNN.

Link Posted: 11/23/2001 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#5]
AMHsix was here! 2001
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top