Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/22/2001 5:17:29 AM EDT
Oh boy... what a nightmare. We are having a 2pm dinner at my Gramm's house. I am doing the food because Gramm is gettin on in years and can't do it anymore. I don't know HOW IN THE HELL the woman did all of this for so many years. I am ready to go back to bed. We are having 16 people. Menu: Turkey (baked/glazed) Roast Pork Loin (stuffed with sage and topped with apple brandy glaze) Mashed Taters Dressing Gravy (duh) Corn Green Beans Sweet Potato Casserole Mac and cheese Cranberry Sauce (YUCKVILLE UGH WHY DO WE EAT THIS???) Yeast Rolls & Apple Bread for dessert... we have... Pumpkin Pie Sweet Potato Pie Apple Pie Ice Cream Death by Chocolate Cookies HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:19:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/22/2001 5:11:42 AM EDT by 7]
That sounds like a LOT of work. My Turkey TV dinner goes in 45 minutes before I want to eat. [;)] j/k. lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 5:19:40 AM EDT
dude! i'm coming to your house, i think everyone else on this board is too. i can bring kfc and some pop.
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 7:00:29 AM EDT
ITS DONE!!! FINALLY!! Half an hour ago the sink faucet stopped. The hoses are going bad underneath so I had to run from the bathroom to the kitchen. What a nightmare. Oh well... I will deal with it tomorrow. Now it's time to EAT!!!
Top Top