Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2001 10:49:01 AM EDT
Really want one. What should I pay?
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Pay $600-600 tops for 9-40, pay up to $640 for .45, new w/ ten rounders.

I paid a bit more for mine, but it had hi-cap mags. The hi-cap mags are going for 100-125 right now, and all of the hicap .45 mags are illegal, since the gun was made after the ban.  I love mine, I'll admit that I bought it for the HK hype, and now I love any more than any of my other handguns, including the Kimber, the Taurus, and the Ruger 22/45.

The mags will break you, but if you can live with that, get one, my 9mm is as accurate a laser, and as comfy as a pillow (need an Agrip, but it'll be alright.) I want to get a CCF barrel, and flashhider. Those babies are supposed to work very well, tho personally, I can't imagine another gun this accurate out-of box. Check the gun list for the closeouts being sold currently,  there's www.gunsunlimited.com, and David E. Avery-(972)562-4416. No, I don't work for them. [:D)]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 11:40:50 AM EDT
[#2]
the .45 does command about a $50 premium over the 9mm or .40.

Have you tried the USP Compact?  They cost a little more than their full-size counterparts, but I find that they feel better in my hand, and point more instinctively.

A USP45 Compact is on my "short list"...
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I paid about $680 a month ago for a .45 USP-Compact.  I poked around at the gun show--Dallas--and that was a good price from what I could tell.  That included two magazines, one std. floorplate, one extended, a grey carrying box, manual, etc.  I'm very happy so far with it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 1:27:22 PM EDT
[#4]
USP match new about $1200. 1 year old, for sale for less than $700. The kid wants a USP compact, but doesn't want to trade even up.

Fred
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top