Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 11/19/2001 11:26:42 PM EDT
Ok heres something i dont completely understand the US is offtering something loke 5 million reward for the capture of a list of terrorists 5mil each i belive. would that means that anyone that captured dead or alive said terrorist wolud recive 5million doller reward from the gov? So theroreticly could you or I go there capture a terrorist and get the reward? ifso Is there alot of people in this world trying to do just that??? thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 11:33:06 PM EDT
Yes it would. No not very many people are going there trying to take his head. A lot of the people there however are actively trying to take his head. The 25 Million Dollar question is- if a GI, Tommy, or Digger bags the fucker, will he/she still get the money? Or does that make the Army afraid they will all turn into a bunch of mercinaries??
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 11:42:00 PM EDT
My assumption is that it wolud cost alot to take out a terrorist. and start up costs wolud be high besides quiting your job you would have to do crap loads of reserch and get a pane ride to the middle east then go to and arms bazzare in pakistan or whatever then go on the hunt the thing is that I think most of the danger would be in the local people themselfs as they dont take kindly to americans
Top Top