Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2001 6:11:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 11/19/2001 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]
News reports today indicated that television was back on in Afghanistan,after five years of being banned by the Taliban. A Kabul movie theatre was also up and running again, however they are requesting that new movies be sent as a humanitarian gesture. Until they arrive they will continue to play the movie that was showing before the blackout; "Sheep Throat".
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 2:02:03 AM EDT
[#2]
thats retarded bullshi*t

5.56 KILLS (stop that stupid wounding rumor)

canteens dont taste like plastic, try a GI and a Wal-mart steel canteen for a weekend and see which one tasts like S**T by sunday

ive slept in a squadbay and a "dorm" room. squadbay's SUCK

average officer in my Corps is no weenie and i DARE you to try and give one a wedgie

we use the 9mm because ammo can be obtained anywhere in the world and its inherently more accurate in mass produced military form

no one practices "spay and pray" in the modern military. the Corps has emphasized aimed accurate fire for over 100yrs and basic recruits MUST qualify at 500m  to graduate bootcamp

you NEVER have to pay for the chowhall unless you screw up and forget your meal card. you can make endless trips if you want. and the quality of the food isnt bad at all.

gotten drunk on Libo many, many times. never went to rehab, never got in trouble. as long as you're over 21 and dont drive drunk no one cares.

whoever wrote this is an idiot and an asshole. more than likely some gunshow commando or mallninja wannabe. anyone who reads this and agrees with it is probably a moron as well. i find it hard to believe that any Veteran would endorse or agree with the rediculous tripe from that email. anyone who spent time in the military back then probably wishes they had had decent food, a semi-private room, better field gear and a 15rd sidearm. the kind of pussy who would write that to discredit our military is the same kind of candy-ass that says "i would have been a SEAL but i have flat feet" or "i wanted to fly fighters but i have bad eyes" instead of spreading that kind of untrue garbage why dont you put your money where your mouth is. if you think its too easy go spend 13 weeks on My Island and tell me how it was a breeze for you. go on a Float with a MEUSOC and tell me how pleasant the living conditions are. i got a better idea. put on your surplus store cammies, and your "kill em all let god sort em out" T-shirt and go to the gun show where you can swap lies with the other losers and stay out of the Way of America's Professionial Warriors.

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 2:08:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Damned DvlDog, I thought this was a joke thread.

Someone piss in your wheaties this morning?

The rest of you may continue now. [:D]  I got a kick out of it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#5]
OORAH!
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
DAMN IT WAS A JOKE
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:15:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Glad that boy is on our side.

Ice
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 2:27:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#9]
lol
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 4:59:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#11]
 The good news is that the Canadians are going to help us out and send some reinforcements to
Afghanstan .
  They are sending  :
        one battalion of troops
        one destroyer , and
        one squadron of planes .
The bad news is that with the current exchange rate , that translates to :
        two Mounties , one canoe and a Canadian goose .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top