BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 7:52:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
man i peeked in on this thread to maybe read some good stuff about a perv checking out his neighbor. i am very disapointed.come on is it bushy,trimmed,shaved?mellons,are they....well you know..how about some pics before she finds out youre a member here and moves away.....[sex] lets get back to the original lesbian perv stuff............
View Quote

The images from that April morn' are burned into my memory.

Brunette, long.
DD's and natural, cause silicone don't sway like that.
Just a little wide in the hips, but that's ok 'cause that's how I likes 'em.
Tattoo across the back of her hips just above the cheeks.
Trimmed, but dark.
Likes to take her time applying lotion.

Excuse me, I'm experiencing some swelling.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:15:56 AM EDT
[#2]
It's a sad and dark day here at AR15.com when a perfectly good lesbian neighbor story evolves in to references of Nazi's and concentration camps.

What's wrong with you people?!?

Am I asking too much, just this once, to stick to the original post? There's a world of lovely neighborhood lesbian details to read.

Can we just give the author of this post a chance to relesbianize this thread?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Brunette, long.
Trimmed, but dark.

Excuse me, I'm experiencing some swelling. [sex]
View Quote

You are the man!! Hillarious!
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:22:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Brunette, long.
Trimmed, but dark.

Excuse me, I'm experiencing some swelling. [sex]
View Quote

You are the man!! Hillarious!
View Quote

Need pictures NOW!!!

[Edited to say OF THE LESBOS, before anyone posts something freakish about swelling]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Yeah, I've said that Baptists aren't known for their tolerant attitudes either.

I'm Catholic by the by, so that attempted jab at a southerner didn't really work Chet.
View Quote

Southern baptists tend to be the most intolerent of the bunch. Sure i live in SC but im from New Mexico. No one said you were a babptist. i didnt imply that you were either, just that they have the same attitude towads homosexuals as the nazi forces did. Nazis were also the goverment/miltary. i disagree with their practices on moral grounds and principal. but the Germans make a damn good Marzipan.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:26:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I mean.... I meeeeeeeeean, I'm just sitting here on the bench, sitting here on tha group dubbya bench....
View Quote

And I went up there, I said, "Shrink, I want to kill.  I mean, I wanna, I wanna kill.  Kill.  I wanna, I wanna see, I wanna see blood and gore and guts and veins in my teeth.  Eat dead burnt bodies. I mean kill, Kill, KILL, KILL."  And I started jumpin up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL," and he started jumpin up and down with me and we was both jumping up and down yelling, "KILL, KILL."  And the sargent came over, pinned a medal on me, sent me down the hall, said, "You're our boy

[:D][smoke][:D]

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 8:48:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I wish to take this opportunity to smite those that have turned a somewhate lame (no pics of the lesbos) thread away from perversion. SMITE, thou art smitten!

Now, where are those pics!

Don Out
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:06:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Wish I'd had the presence of mind to take pics the morning of.

It's impossible now 'cause she's onto me since she caught me eyeing her joy bags once.

Suppose I could use the telephoto and get some long range recon shots.  Wouldn't do her justice, though.

Alas, I am cyber-challenged and don't have a digital cam, scanner, or know how to post pics.
[peep]  [spank]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:07:18 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Filthy lesbian beasts are as repulsive and disgusting as mincing fairy "males".
When will you all notice that lesbians, faggots, and "bi's" are all the same thing...?
Disgusting perverts.
Bah!
View Quote

Historically, male homsexuality was a serious crime, while female homosexuality was a very minor crime. This is probably because male homos are a threat to procreation, and female homos really are not. Or it could be that male homosexualiy is just plain disgusting, and female homosexuality isn't.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, I've said that Baptists aren't known for their tolerant attitudes either.

I'm Catholic by the by, so that attempted jab at a southerner didn't really work Chet.
View Quote

Southern baptists tend to be the most intolerent of the bunch. Sure i live in SC but im from New Mexico. No one said you were a babptist. i didnt imply that you were either, just that they have the same attitude towads homosexuals as the nazi forces did. Nazis were also the goverment/miltary. i disagree with their practices on moral grounds and principal. but the Germans make a damn good Marzipan.
View Quote

[soapbox]

[b]NOVA5,[/b]
 If you want to criticize Southern Baptists for believing that the Bible is God's word, and following his word, feel free to do so.  I'll take that as a personal compliment, and so will all the other Southern Baptists here.  (I'm not the only one, you know.)

Your statement about Southern Baptists and Nazis having the same attitude towards homosexuals is a blatant [b]lie![/b]  Didn't the Nazis [b]KILL[/b] homosexuals?  All we (Southern Baptists) are saying is that the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.  I'm not interested in killing homosexuals, and anybody who claims to be a Southern Baptist that would endorse these actions is [b]NOT[/b] a Southern Baptist!

Get your facts straight, or go pick on the skin heads - they might come a little closer to fitting in the comparison you're trying to make.

[b]/[/b] [soapbox]

rant mode set to "standby"

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 9:58:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Two words:
Paula Poundstone
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Two words:
Paula Poundstone
View Quote

She's a Southern Baptist?  Who would have thought it?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:12:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Two words:
Paula Poundstone
View Quote

She's a Southern Baptist?  Who would have thought it?
View Quote

I'm still doing some research on Paula (I've never name before) but here is one of the first places her name showed up on the internet.

[url]http://www.celebatheists.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:17:37 AM EDT
[#14]
No, not a Southern Baptist.
She is the not-very-funny dyke "comedian", that was recently charged with drunken sexual abuse of her foster children.
Another "harmless" homosexual.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#15]
And rumor has it that male homosexuality was rife among Nazi elite units. Imagine that, huh!

Another reason for them to burn in hell!

Oh, and most abuse (sexual and otherwise) is perpetrated by people known to the victim, including family members.  Most are heterosexual.  Doesn't make Paula any less of an idiot, just not very unique, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:46:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Queers are the only pedophiles in the world to have their own UN sanctioned organization.
Check out NAMBLA.
Must be a lot of baby rapers in their midst for them to merit a damned org to support them.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:47:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Things sure get interesting around here...

First up, if you got a good marriage, stop fantasizing man, before that crazy fantasy comes true! IT could. I knew a lesbian girl and her girlfriend who wanted to experiment.

2 It is my experience, that ALL of the lesbians I met were liberal democrats, most being hard core lib dems who gladly voted in the anti-gun pricks in office. Some of 'em owned guns, but didn't care... They figured it was their "duty" to help liberals and gay rights.

3 How many of you on this board bagging on Hannah have lived in Germany? I suspect none. "Jedem das Seine" is as old as "Silence is Golden" which is also a big German phrase and was used as often as "Life's a Beach" esp. given the general attitude of German people. While I don't suspect life was a F*king beach at Buchenwald, the saying doesn't automatically make you a Nazi (The Russians kept "Arbeit macht Frei" as their slogan even after conquering the East).
-Neither did being a Nazi in the late 30s or 40s. Do you think [i]ALL[/i] Germans who were Nazis or who were in the Partei wanted to be? Or did their Nation make the same mistake ours is making now, disarmed the populace, became a police state, government ran by thugs became the law of the land. If you didn't get your a** in the Nazi party, a machine gun was leveled at your family or you and you were promply disposed of, or you were kicked out of your house, allowed to take maybe a change of clothes and 'Daddy' was taken and never seen again. It wasn't just Jews. It was anybody who stood up against Hitler and the Nazi party.

How many sheep in this country will do likewise, if/when it comes down to that here?
How many German citizens really even knew what the hell was going on? -Didn't just walk up to the S.S. in those days & said, "Hey, WTF is with all the trains day and night? We're gona make signs and protest this B.S."

Call me a Nazi. But here's another common German phrase für dich. Lech mich auf' arsch.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 10:53:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks Arex...at last, a note of common sense amongst the liberal politically correct bleating and whining!
Oh, and to all you lesbo appreciators out there, add Janet Reno, Hillary Klinton, and Rosie O'Donnell to your "gee, I wish they would let me join in" list.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:21:18 AM EDT
[#19]
This thread is unbelievable.

Just what the heck did "Hannah" do to invite this?

How people can jump from one thing to another, pick out a victim, and pile on, is unbelievable.

Moral of the story: Stay read-only, make your post strictly firearms-relate, or prepare to get roasted by jerks.

OOops! Just broke my own rule!  Okay, where's that Nomex suit?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Thanks Arex...at last, a note of common sense amongst the liberal politically correct bleating and whining!
Oh, and to all you lesbo appreciators out there, add Janet Reno, Hillary Klinton, and Rosie O'Donnell to your "gee, I wish they would let me join in" list.
View Quote

To both of you (Hannah and Arex), you are so right! Some of us enjoy stirring the pot, but this attack is/was unjustified. By best friend's parents were in the Hitler Youth (sorry for the lack of German here, but it has been way too long & my system has no umlauts), not by choice, but because of AH's attitude of join or die. Their parents were party members. (His grandfather being in the military, and wanting to keep his family safe, made his choice).

Now, post pics of PRETTY lesbians! (BWAHAHAHAA-oops, the wife is coming, must end this and go to another thread!)
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 11:51:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Thanks Carbine Man,
I guess it is the (sheep) herd instinct, along with the old rule, "If you can't justify your argument, try attacking the oppponent for something unrelated and untrue."
I oppose all homosexuality on the grounds that it is against natural law. Nature never intended same-sex breeding. It is just plain wrong, as well as being an indicator of a culture on the verge of collapse.
Part of what I see wrong with this country is that it has become accepting of perversions as a normal thing. Homosexuals have always been around, but they have had the good sense not to inflict their perversions on the main stream. Not so anymore, thanks to the liberal left.
Detailed explanations of how to engage in homosexual sex are taught to our children in school today, as part of the gay lobby's "diversity is to be cherished" agenda.
You can see how well the brainwashing has taken effect, by all the pro-homo bashing I got here in this thread.
I expected better from Patriotic gun owners, but I guess many of them have already fallen into the propaganda of the Left.

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh now see? That just ain't right. I'm gonna have nightmares now.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#23]
I love chicks who eat bearded clams, but they must also love to play the meat fife or the prickilo!

Ybbeat

Link Posted: 11/20/2001 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#24]
My problem is with someone who uses as a screen name a hero of the Nazi party, and who uses as a tag-line a phrase made famous by association with a Nazi death camp, but then denies that it means anything.  

It's not with Germans, it's not with ordinary people caught up in extraordinary circumstances (as many Germans were during the war), or with people who don't like homosexuality.  I'm not much fond of it myself.  But when someone chooses to associate themselves with Nazis, I do have a problem with that, and will say something.

Besides, without pictures, what's the point of this thread anyway? [:\]
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:02:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Well, you must be friggin thick headed then, because it has been explained to you by a few people now.
A commonly used saying does not a Nazi slogan make.
If I wanted to use a Nazi slogan, I would have picked one a REAL one.
"To each his own" is used in every culture.
And I will be damned if I will change it because YOU somehow associate it with 12 years in history.
My Granny taught it to me in German, and she was NOT a guard at Buchenwald! I refuse to be influenced by every overly politically correct moron that comes along.
I explained that the original Hanna is a relative, and regardless of what YOU or any other troll may think, I am proud of her.
So, you can stick your Nazi name calling up your most likely stretched out arsch, and deal with it.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Keep spouting that leftist crap, rg00red.....maybe someone will buy into it. YOU are what is wrong with America...you and your "tolerate everything" ideas. Rome was destroyed by the same crap. Some of us feel that America is worth saving from the media sanctioned perversions. And your favorite catch word is "Nazi". You are indeed a moron.
There IS such a thing as culture-destroying tolerance, and baby, you sure have it bad.
Where did you learn your morals, MTV?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 5:02:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Maybe she just told you that she was a muff muncher because you give her the willies.
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#28]
So, where are the pictures of the hot lesbians in Nazi uniforms?
Link Posted: 11/20/2001 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Maybe she just told you that she was a muff muncher because you give her the willies.
View Quote

Oh, yeah right!

Would a five foot tall, 350 pound, bearded guy with a lazy eye who gropes his own crotch in public give [i] you [/i] the willies?

Didn't think so. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Well, you must be friggin thick headed then, because it has been explained to you by a few people now.
A commonly used saying does not a Nazi slogan make.
If I wanted to use a Nazi slogan, I would have picked one a REAL one.
"To each his own" is used in every culture.
And I will be damned if I will change it because YOU somehow associate it with 12 years in history.
My Granny taught it to me in German, and she was NOT a guard at Buchenwald! I refuse to be influenced by every overly politically correct moron that comes along.
I explained that the original Hanna is a relative, and regardless of what YOU or any other troll may think, I am proud of her.
So, you can stick your Nazi name calling up your most likely stretched out arsch, and deal with it.
View Quote

OK, so what exactly do you mean by that phrase "To each his own"?   Tolerance of individuality? Acceptance of other's rights to choose their own paths?  Or is it the "Everyone gets what they deserve" connotation?  What?
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:44:54 AM EDT
[#31]
Sorry, Hannah. You have been bushwacked by the opposite side of the Racist coin. They are the same thing as Racists, they attack you for being German and white without knowing your character just like a member of the KKK would attack a negro.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:47:43 AM EDT
[#32]
OK, take the Nazi theme to its own thread. Us pervs are still waiting for the lesbo pics, and you guys are just name calling now!

Lesbos in Nazi uniforms with riding crops!!!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:48:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Post from DScott -
OK, so what exactly do you mean by that phrase "To each his own"? Tolerance of individuality? Acceptance of other's rights to choose their own paths? Or is it the "Everyone gets what they deserve" connotation? What?
View Quote

Why are we all so big on 'tolerance', anyway? I'm not the least bit tolerant of someone who is trying to take away or diminish our RKBA.

I'm not the least bit tolerant of radical gays trying to have their personal agenda adopted as the one and only for our country. I'm opposed to 'homosexual marriage' concept. If they want to enter into contractual relationships with each other, and then sue in civil court for any matter relating to that contract, then let them have at it!

But if they want the State to recognize their relationship as a 'marriage', then that is much too far for me. Words have meanings, and the term 'marriage' has been with us from the very beginning as the union of a man and woman.

Call it whatever you will, but 'marriage' it will never be!

Eric The(ReallyOldFashioned)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:04:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Eric,
I agree with your positions on these issues- no arguement here.

Garmentless,
Got nothing against Germans or whites, just old (and new) Nazis.  No *tolerance* for that crap at all.  Sorry!

Bring on the pics!!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 6:11:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Post from DScott -
OK, so what exactly do you mean by that phrase "To each his own"? Tolerance of individuality? Acceptance of other's rights to choose their own paths? Or is it the "Everyone gets what they deserve" connotation? What?
View Quote

Why are we all so big on 'tolerance', anyway? I'm not the least bit tolerant of someone who is trying to take away or diminish our RKBA.

I'm not the least bit tolerant of radical gays trying to have their personal agenda adopted as the one and only for our country. I'm opposed to 'homosexual marriage' concept. If they want to enter into contractual relationships with each other, and then sue in civil court for any matter relating to that contract, then let them have at it!

But if they want the State to recognize their relationship as a 'marriage', then that is much too far for me. Words have meanings, and the term 'marriage' has been with us from the very beginning as the union of a man and woman.

Call it whatever you will, but 'marriage' it will never be!

Eric The(ReallyOldFashioned)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

In all seriousness, I agree here.

BUT- This thread started as a funny little story and has degenerated into a moral slugfest rivalling those 15 page topics about religion. I think that we should be allowed to have a little fun here without the name calling. Hannah, I don't care one way or the other what your screen name conjures up. If you idolize her for Nazi views, God will call you on it. Not my place to judge. Same to all who are attacking her without knowing her. Take her at her word, and ye who are sinless cast the first stone.

I am just getting tired of the way that EVERY thread is being hijacked by self-righteous, judgemental, holier-than-thou yahoos that would probably piss vinegar if someone told a joke in their presence. Lighten up- there is a way to vent this- START YOUR OWN THREAD!

NOW can we have the pics of lesbos???

([b]FLAME SUIT ON![/b] as he runs back to the haven of Murphwanda)[pyro]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 8:58:03 AM EDT
[#36]
[b]NOVA5,[/b]
 If you want to criticize Southern Baptists for believing that the Bible is God's word, and following his word, feel free to do so.  I'll take that as a personal compliment, and so will all the other Southern Baptists here.  (I'm not the only one, you know.)

Your statement about Southern Baptists and Nazis having the same attitude towards homosexuals is a blatant [b]lie![/b]  Didn't the Nazis [b]KILL[/b] homosexuals?  All we (Southern Baptists) are saying is that the Bible says homosexuality is an abomination in the eyes of the Lord.  I'm not interested in killing homosexuals, and anybody who claims to be a Southern Baptist that would endorse these actions is [b]NOT[/b] a Southern Baptist!

Get your facts straight, or go pick on the skin heads - they might come a little closer to fitting in the comparison you're trying to make.

[b]/[/b] [soapbox]

rant mode set to "standby"

[/quote]

the attitude is the same but the actions taken against them differ compleatly. i dont mind homosexuals, i have a few gay friends. (if you havent picked up on this yet i dont belive in god at this point, once he proves he exists then i will consider it. until then hes fantasy and falsehood) not a single one has hit on me as hey know im straight. both groups belive homosexuality is abomonation (for different reasons) and that it should be removed from the earth (in far different manners.) baptists by convicing them to change. the nazis by killing them off. but in the end the belife about it is the same. the actions taken to remove it are not. attitude doesn't not equal action. if you belive in god thats your decision(and right), dosent bother me at all. but some southern baptists take things to the extream if you tell them you dont belive in god. hound you day in day out to belive. i just couldnt resist this responce to one.. started talking a deep demonic type movie voice. about his soul being the property of the devil and hes home being possessed by evil (not far from the truth if you count the IRS as evil ;) ) i never thought a guy as white as he was could get any whiter...

[edit below]
...mabey this thread should be locked or even deleted before things get to far out of line..
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:21:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

the attitude is the same but the actions taken against them differ compleatly.
View Quote

The attitude is [b]not[/b] the same!  The Nazis killed the individual for the sin.  Southern Baptists only repeat what the Bible says about it.  Can't you see the difference?  FWIW, I've never walked up to gay or lesbian and told them they're going to burn in hell for their actions.  If one of them [i]asks[/i] I'll tell them [i]what the Bible says about it.[/i] Nothin' more, nothin' less.

both groups belive homosexuality is abomonation (for different reasons) and that it should be removed from the earth (in far different manners.)
View Quote

We don't particularly care if it gets removed from the earth or not.  Where we have the problems with it are when public schools want to put books like "My two Daddies" or "Mommy's new Roommate" in the curriculum, or gays/lesbians want their same-sex "marriages" (I [b]despise that phrase[/b] to be honored by the state, etc.  We don't want gay Boy Scout leaders, etc.  All I care about with the whole issue is that gays/lesbians have the opportunity to know the Biblical stand on it.  They're free to do what they want with it, but I'd like them to know.

baptists by convicing them to change.
View Quote

I've already addressed this.  

the nazis by killing them off.
View Quote

Known fact.

but in the end the belife about it is the same.
View Quote

Untrue.

if you belive in god thats your decision(and right), dosent bother me at all. but [b]some [/b] southern baptists take things to the extream if you tell them you dont belive in god.
View Quote

Good - now at least you're using "some".

[edit below]
...mabey this thread should be locked or even deleted before things get to far out of line..
View Quote

Actually, I think things are coming back into line.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Just to get this going more......The T*r*h talks about homosexuality in regards to the worship of other gods in Sodom and Gemorrah.
It is not a sexual thing, just doing it as an act of worship.
Hashem is a jealous god, peroid!

To look from the Reconstructionist jewish view, a person is a homosexual or bisexual as an act of G*d's creation, therefore to hate or critize them is to do such to G*d. We might even look to Jesus.....and make sure that we do not cast the first stone unless we are blameless...for anything.

Eric is absolutely right concerning marriage, it is the same here. But if your neighbor has a preference towards women, then so be it. As for being condoned by Judiasm or our children, (Christianity or Islam) Then that is the right of those religions to not accept same sex marriages. For which I agree with.

If you follow the 10 commandments then you are practicing Judiasm, there is no mention of homosexuality, just how you treat your neighbor. You are not to take his wife, his life, lie about him, or steal from him!
The same holds to hating him. or her, or them.
That is against G*d as they are his creations.

Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Ah just Remember Marriage is Bliss. Damn the man who said that.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#40]
I think this is the first time I've experienced two ENTIRELY different topics in the same thread.

Geez.  I feel like the totally ignored/unwanted red headed stepchild.

I'm a freak.

Hey!!!  I'm standing in front of the monitor naked wearing a viking helmet while I rub tapioca pudding on my nards and sing Mandy by Barry Manilow at the top of my lungs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#41]
OK Desert, here is how it goes. If your neighbor is a lesbian and in a relationship it is like any other neighbor.......look but no touch. I have know lesbians and bi's, if she is bi you might get a 3 or 4some, if your wife goes that way.
Buit guess what....just be her her friend and oggle the near naked tanning of them as you BBQ.
Or if it gets your wife excited....good luck
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:01:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Vas eimer!- I know, my german is horrible. But the pic is better.

[img]http://www.radiofree.com/profiles/sarah_michelle_gellar/buffy-kiss1.jpg[/img]

Ice
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#43]
So,
Will my wife have tropical cocktail juice if I drink a pint of pineapple juice an hour before having "backdoor" relations with her?

Cha cha cha Chia-Pets make great gifts.

Happy Thanksgiving, guys and gals.  [beer]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Hey!!!  I'm standing in front of the monitor naked wearing a viking helmet while I rub tapioca pudding on my nards and sing Mandy by Barry Manilow at the top of my lungs.
View Quote

This thread is chock-full of visual imagery that I could have done without. But like a bad car wreck, I keep looking.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Not meaning to offend, but I like a little fantasy myself from time to time:
[img]http://www.cro-lesbians.com/galerija/slike/01.jpg[/img]Hope it links OK.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:30:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Woohoo!!  Now yer talkin'!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:41:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I could reply to this and explain why this might not be so bad after all, but then the thread would get locked and I would be sanctioned.  
View Quote

Reading between the lines, bro.  I'm there too.[smoke]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Twisted minds think alike.

Suh-weeeet!
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 5:50:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Found out that my neighbor across the street was a lesbian also.  Today, she and her 'friend' were washing her car, wearing nice little hotpants and halter tops.  After washing the car, they proceeded to have a water fight with the hose.  It was awesome!  I was stringing Xmas lights, so I had a chance to watch.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Will my wife have tropical cocktail juice if I drink a pint of pineapple juice an hour before having "backdoor" relations with her?

[beer]
View Quote

Can't say for sure. It took nearly a half a bottle of vodka for my wife to do it doggy style... and nearly the rest of the bottle to get her into the front yard.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top