Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2001 7:46:22 AM EDT
Pretty cool, not as I hoped it would be, but pretty cool.
My wife and me and the 3 terrorists out on the back lawn at 0300 hrs, 20 degrees.
[:D]
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:15:41 AM EDT
[#1]
BASTARD!!!!!

I woke up at 4 hours to do a little recon before waking up the wife and monsters. I did not sleep well at all for fear of missing my alarm and not seeing this once in a life time event....

ONLY TO BE FOGGED OUT!!!!

Damn it!!
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I was lucky to see the lines on the road driving home last nite. Fog bound for over three days now.
Now its suppose to be raining by tonight.
No star gazing here.
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:38:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Me, & the Misses, and our young daughter went outside at 0145 and looked into the cool(50F) & clear L.A. sky, saw the light show.  Streaks of light across the sky that lasted anywhere from .5 to 1-2 secs.  It was said that if you make a wish when you see a shooting star, your wish would come true; but all I could only get was a "uhhh."
Link Posted: 11/18/2001 8:45:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I woke up a little after 0500 EST and didn't see anything.  Decided I'd wait another 30 and check again, only to fall asleep.  

I did see a number of shooting stars a couple of months ago.  Wasn't expecting it and one was so low in the atmosphere that it was orange and red, pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top