Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2001 6:31:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:33:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#2]
If you are like me, you have atleast one favorite that you can not wait until it gets shown again.

Mine is the one on the Tommy gun. In fact my son purchased the Tales of the Gun video specifically on the Tommy gun. Now if I get tired of waiting or not interested in the current topic, I just slap in the tape.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:29:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Glad to see that they still run this series- Ever since they moved the series from sunday night I haven't been able to catch a showing.  Still love to dig out the AR-15 episode and watch it every once in a while!!

[heavy]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.  I'll be watching.[:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 8:38:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info.Let us know when the m16/ar15 show airs
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:03:48 PM EDT
[#6]
When oh when, will they finally do "The Guns Of Steyr" or at least "Military Arms of Austria"?

Of course, "Guns Of H&K" would be nice too.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Ummm sorry if this is a really ignorant question but what channel is it on and is this time MST, eastern, etc.? Thanks
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
History Channel. Not sure about the times. But given that Beer Slayer is in Alabama I would guess Eastern Time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget:  The History Channel sells high quality copies on video.  I bought a few for myself and as gifts.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top