Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2001 2:23:12 PM EDT
For my first real post as a member I just wanted to write a short note to all of you at AR15.com, to express my thanks and gratitude. I never would of believed that when Dominick(oneshot1kill) started to go to this web sight we would be so fortunate to find the most incredible group of people, that I would be proud to call my friends. I wanted to thank all of you personally, only the outpouring was so great it would have been impossible. I only hope this note will suffice. You have helped us in so many ways I am afraid a simple thank you just does not feel like enough. At a time in our life when we needed support you stepped forward without hesitation. You helped me understand the laws and what would or could happen, and then your generosity was most unbelievable. You have touched my heart in such a way I never thought possible. I hope you all realize what a special group you are and the power you all have, especially when you come together for a cause. I do not know how to begin to repay all of you for the kindness you have shown my family, just know if there EVER is anything I can do for any of you please do not hesitate to ask. I also wanted to let you know, that as much as we appreciated the money you all so unselfishly sent, we just can not accept it. I have begun to send back the funds that were sent into our paypal account. I am having a hell of a time trying to figure it all out, just know your money is on the way back or it is already there. Thank you again...Amanda...oneshot1kill's better half[:D](2shots0kills)
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:34:43 PM EDT
[#1]
ROTFLOL That username is hilarious.

1shot is lucky to have a wife that supports him. We all will support both of you when ever you need us.

Our thoughts are with you.

Guncrazy223

Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:37:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Amanda, first let me say that you are quite welcome.  I think we were all glad to help.  It could have been any of us in his position, and I think we'd all hope that the other memebers would help us out if they could.

We're a small sect of gun owners.  Not many people agree with our view of "evil black rifles," so we tend to stick together when it counts.  I'm just glad that most of the counts were thrown out of court, and hopefully the cops that bungled this whole thing get theirs.

God bless you and yours, and hopefully this will all end well.  I think most of us would simply ask that you keep us informed as things develop.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:45:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I, too, will echo the sentiments of GBT, you are quite welcome.

Please, if you would, continue to hold onto the funds, and simply consider it a loan, so that you do not have to add to your burden the weight of high interest on credit cards (I've been there, done that, it really is the pits).

I think all of use simply want to help out in any way we can - since it could have been any of us that night.

All we ask for (and if I'm speaking out of turn, guys, let me know) is that you take care of that husband of yours, support him, stick by him, and of course, let us know how things are going.

Oh, and let us know if there is anything further we can do.

BTW, there is a post on here lookng to pass some information on to a gentleman that can possibly help you and you lawyer - Massad Ayoob (check my spelling).  I'll try to edit this to include the link, I don't have it handy right now.

Here it is:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=69543[/url]

Great username, too, BTW [:)]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
We are family.  Family takes care of it's own.  No thanks or repayment neccessary.

Whhen I get arrested, party at my house, night I make bail .
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:58:43 PM EDT
[#5]
btt..Since I am unable to respond to all of you individually.I just wanted to make sure you are all properly thanked.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 4:16:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#7]
God bless you, Ma'am.  
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 5:57:29 PM EDT
[#8]
love that screen name
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Welcome, as an official member.

I hope all is well.

Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:14:21 PM EDT
[#10]
maybe a mod could tack this.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Consider it done! God Bless Us Everyone! [>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#12]
We have our spats at times but we are one big happy family, well, most of us anyway!!
And I'd like to say welcome to the family & hope that after this is all over with you can find the time to post more often. [:D][:D][:D]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:59:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Thank you for tacking it.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Consider it done! God Bless Us Everyone! [>]:)]
View Quote

DUDE, you didn't finish your post!

EricThe(TinyTim?)Hun.

There, I feel better now.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:09:55 AM EDT
[#16]
When do we start the letter writing campaign? Just give me/us names and addresses of elected officials and I will be glad to send firm and respectful letters in support of the cause.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:22:12 AM EDT
[#17]
If there's anything I can do to help in the future, do not hesitate to ask.[beer]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:24:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If there's anything I can do to help in the future, do not hesitate to ask.[beer]
View Quote

You da man, Waverunner.  It was gratifying to see you jump in at the beginning.  I know you have a full plate, so thanks for being willing to offer time/assistance to Oneshot1kill and his family.  [:)]
View Quote

Hey, How You Doin'? Us crazy NY'ers gotta stick together![whacko]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:34:12 AM EDT
[#20]
2shots0kills -

Apparently Massad Ayoob wants to talk to you & Dominick (via an above link). DO IT!!! He's one of the top instructors & highly sought-after expert witness. Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Call him at 800-624-9049, even if the charges are "merely" lowered to the stungun, and even if charges are dropped altogether.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 7:36:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 9:25:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Welcome 2shots0kills.

Thank you for the update and the sentiment. We are one big (if, dysfunctional) family here and though we like to bicker occasionally we really pull together when someone else picks on one of ours.

As stated before the refunding of the monies is testimony of your character. And with a moniker as yours you definitely have a darned good sense of humor. Don't lose that. Dominick is lucky to have a woman like you by his side Amanda. God Bless you and yours.
Link Posted: 11/14/2001 6:42:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top