Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2001 10:23:00 AM EDT
Does anyone know where I can go to buy this video on the Internet?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought it was a book.  I didn't know it had been made into a movie yet.  If it has been, is it more interesting than the book?
Link Posted: 3/5/2001 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Striker, I've tried all the Blockbuster in my area; they've never heard of it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 7:12:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the movie on PAL system, pretty useless if you live in the US. But it's a good movie on that particular SAS patrol.

Even though Andy mcNab's version got into the film, there's a second book written by Chris Ryan(also an alias?).

Mr. Ryan wrote "the one that got away" it's his account of his escape and evasion and how he made it to Syria as the only member of the patrol. He also has a fully different version of the story and has strong critism towards McNab on his leadership of the patrol.

It makes good reading anyway and I suppose the truth lies somewhere in between.

Kuiper
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top