Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/11/2001 7:37:06 PM EDT
I would seriously like to know why some members of this board:
As soon as they read or hear of something that agrees with their anti-government, anti-LEO, anti-fill in the blank, leanings, automatically jump on the band wagon.
Why do you go off half cocked on what are often wild goose chases? Like the recent shooting of Cooper. It was a government plot, blah, blah blah. When, it turned out he was a mean, armed drunk who was a public menace?
The list goes on and on, like the post about stupid Special Forces Commanders.
Sure, you have a right to feel this way and to express your views. You might, however take a moment on this Veterans Day to reflect that it was this government of the republic, and these standing armies, navies, air forces, marines, coast guards, who have protected these God given rights. They may have been granted by God, but they were won by the blood of Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen.
I have spent a quite day, reflecting on my experiences, as well as those of my brothers in arms.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh

they can't talk right now the black heicopters will hear.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 7:47:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess they don't
believe that the federal government
is only increasing
its police powers
to protect our rights.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 9:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you GardenWeasel!
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:06:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I guess they don't
believe that the federal government
is only increasing
its police powers
to protect our rights.
View Quote

I guess he hasn't read this thread yet...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=69049[/url]

Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
It is easy to be a "yes man" when goverment is the boss that writes your paychecks.
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I have 2 nra stickers,a usmc sticker, several cmp, and a symbol of a fish. Am I considered a bad guy mr. LEO? Should you search me and my truck? Should you call the FBI if you happen to stop me?
Link Posted: 11/11/2001 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, yes and yes.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#8]
see topic 70123[:)]
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 6:26:33 PM EDT
[#9]
does the fish swim? Or does it say "Darwin" and get legs?
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#10]
The fact that other people around the country "get it" comforts me.  There aren't conspiracies per se, just opportunistic moments in time.  Get my drift?  I mean, it is absurd to think that the antigunners somehow orchestrated Columbine, but they sure feasted on it like vultures didn't they?  The pols have an agenda and they use historic events, such as Sept. 11 to further that agenda.  I think it is becoming clear that Bush has some kind of global "New World Order" agenda, just like his dad had.  To do that, American law has to be more in line with that of other countries, which is to say, the state must hold all the cards.  It's a leveling process.
Link Posted: 11/15/2001 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I am the Pomona Regional Representative for the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

What would you like to conspire about?  
My current conspiracy revolves around going quail/chukkar hunting when the fall quarter ends.

------

There Are laws on the books to punish private citizens who "conspire".  If there are no conspiracies, these laws could just be wiped off the books, right?

Since I am not in some kind of (political) cult where free-thinking is forbidden, I reserve the right to be suspicious of government motives, as necessary.  I believe it is called "jealously guarding freedom."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top