Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am still searching for signs of intelligence on this board.  You all are as bad as the ASSWEB crowd.  The reason you don't see anything wrong with it is because you are racists yourselves.  I am offended when a black person calls me "white boy" so I believe that they have a right to not be offended also.  It is not being politically correct it is being morally correct.  I am not getting personal but come on now, people really don't think like this anymore.  Do they?
View Quote

Habla Engles?  Sprechen Sie English?

Just for the record, [b]I'm not white, so I can't possibly be racist![/b] [}:D]

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Someone offended by being called "whiteboy"

Jeez, I went to Ross Sterling High. When I graduated the guy next to me said "Hey Coz, Get up man they calle your name!"

I said "I didn't hear him say "whiteboy"!
View Quote

Heh!  Is that Baytown Sterling or Houston Sterling?

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 2:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
GBT,

That would be the Blue on Blue,The Ross S. Sterling Raiders
School is on Martindale, just off of MLK in Houston

1974 graduate

Thus, why I thought my name was "whiteboy" for the 1st year of college!!

And for some strange reason..I like big behinds on women, love R & B....ah shit...can't finish the thought I'm laughing so hard...

But I do like my women "healthy" and I think it is possible that the influence of the 'hood in which I was runnin back then.....
I do love R & B, but I think that is just good taste!  (I should tell you about insulting the Temptations in a restaurant in 1999....)

Link Posted: 11/12/2001 5:04:03 PM EDT
[#4]
there is no logic to semantics.

A spade is a spade!

whatever the context!
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 7:38:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am still searching for signs of intelligence on this board...[snip]
View Quote

You don't need to be so humble -  you're still learning.

Sample Marsell Posts:

OK I've got a winner here. Will a post-ban AR accept Hi-cap mags?
View Quote

At a lesser board, you would have been turned to chum for asking this question.

What are the procucers that I want to stick with, which t avoid. What are some of your personal preferences. I am not going to follow you but would like to know what works best.
Im staying under $800.
View Quote

Look for the spell-check button if you're not up to the task yourself.

[size=1]
The main thing about getting a FAL at the present time is getting caught up in all the hype. If you are looking for a good quality FAL then like the previous guy said get a DSA. Right now you can get one for about $850-900. If you just want a plinker then the L1a1 Frankenfals will suffice. If you listen to everyone you might get discouraged but as far as all that goes if you do get one just plan on taking a day to get to know your rifle and clean all the crap out of it. But as far as function goes once you get them tuned in they are great rifles. SOG has them for a little over $400 right now.[/size=1]
View Quote

Posted seconds later:
[size=1]
The main thing about getting a FAL at the present time is getting caught up in all the hype. If you are looking for a good quality FAL then get a DSA. They are great guns. IAI M444 Ive heard are also great guns and there is a guy selling one on Gunsamerica for about $600. Right now you can get one for about $850-900. If you just want a plinker then the L1a1 Frankenfals will suffice. If you listen to everyone you might get discouraged but as far as all that goes if you do get one just plan on taking a day to get to know your rifle and clean all the crap out of it. But as far as function goes once you get them tuned in they are great rifles. SOG has them for a little over $400 right now.[/size=1]
View Quote

Instead of posting twice, try the "edit" button (has a pencil)

[snip]...people really don't think like this anymore.  Do they?
View Quote

FNG's really don't jump to conclusions without understanding the subject matter. Do they?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top